The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Right, my votes are in and having read the thread this could get interesting by the time it's all over.

I'm loving the weltdowns and the names I've not seen in a while being nominated.

8mile and pccabe top 3 nap

Here's the texts...

Mrs O'G.

Did you see what that bitch Frances has wrote about me?

Me.

No what?

Mrs O'G.

She put a notice up about the inconsiderate lady at number 6 who used her bin. Did we not get a notice saying we had to share bins? I assumed we'd be sharing with 5 ffs

Me.

Aye

(Eta)

I'll reply to the cheeky c**t

End of messages.

But it would be childish to stick a letter up on a board for the rest of the block to see. So I'll just go chap her door tonight.

Grimbo

Fixed yer typos for you, Grimmer.

More info required though. What's times your Mrs away out to bridge. Is Mrs sticky knickers old boy a big c**t? Does he do shift work? Etc. Etc.

Deeser you go above & beyond what I require of you. Thanks chick.

I have no idea about how big a c**t her owd man is, or even if she's got wan? Is playing bridge a bit like frogger?

Grimbo

Here's the texts...

Mrs O'G.

Did you see what that bitch Frances has wrote about me?

Me.

No what?

Mrs O'G.

She put a notice up about the inconsiderate lady at number 6 who used her bin. Did we not get a notice saying we had to share bins? I assumed we'd be sharing with 5 ffs

Me.

Aye

(Eta)

I'll reply to the cheeky c**t

End of messages.

But it would be childish to stick a letter up on a board for the rest of the block to see. So I'll just go chap her door tonight.

Grimbo

Find said notice and pin it up.

7en.

Find said notice and pin it up.

7en.

This, pin it on her notice and highlight the f**k out of both notices. Make her look like a complete twat.

You're such a fucking bore. Go and set fire to your neighbour or something and then tell us the story, not this tedious pish "oh what time shall I knock on her door" who fucking cares?

Stan, let it go pal, your turning this into a pantomime.

Grimbo

Eta oh yes you are.

^^^Actual tears, snotters and jobbies flung everywhere!

How did you know the person was homeless? Were you the homeless person? Or did you just make up the homeless person bit?

You tell loads of lies m3 :ph34r:

You're a proper angry little willy aren't you? :lol:

Just so we can all be sure here, fancy telling the cidergate story for some of us less fortunate not to have witnessed the great tale the first time round?

^^^Actual tears, snotters and jobbies flung everywhere!

How did you know the person was homeless? Were you the homeless person? Or did you just make up the homeless person bit?

You tell loads of lies m3 :ph34r:

You're a proper angry little willy aren't you? :lol:

Oh yes, I'm positively fizzing.

My five,

1. Rie - You know how you get those fan girls who are obsessed with Messi and Ronaldo? Well she's like that but the difference is that she's a middle aged woman whose obsession is Colin Nish. She doesn't support a club, she just follows whoever Nish has played for, so we're stuck with her ramblings about 'Nishy' until Cowdenbeath do us all a favour and sack him.

2. SOL/Eoin Doyle - The guy just seems unable to think for himself. His posts either seem to copy whatever someone has previously said or he attempts to pass stuff off as his own despite it being obviously copied from elsewhere.

3. Craig McCulloch Burley - This might be controversial but lets be honest, his threads are terrible. Each season he ruins the Kilmarnock transfer ones with his ridiculous rumours and his Scotland squad threads are equally as abysmal. For the Poland & Gibraltar games he suggested calling up Ryan McGowan despite him being Australian.

4. WhiteRoseKillie - Of course Rangers going bust was hilarious and nearly all of us had a good laugh, yet he's become obsessed by them to the point that he's forgotten he's a Kilmarnock fan. As the Frozen song goes, let it go.

5. Itzdrk - Suffers from little man syndrome.

Aye, the psychos are prowling round the wounded. I reckon stand free's been at the steroids.

Mozza and Dee man seem to hate Grimbo as well, the pair of them seemed like peaceful caring guys and it surprises me to see them feel so strongly against ol' Grimbo

This can't be much fun for 8 mile and Grim O'Grady, what a load of character assassination going on

I'm lying back & thinking of England, Throb me ol chum.

Water off a ducks arse to me pal. I feel it more for Milesy tbh, he seems to be getting it in the neck & up the arse.

I'm thinking of spoiling my vote by filling it in in red ink. It's the right of every man (or woman) to vote

Have you filled in your ballot yet?

Grimbo