The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

BarraJag. Telt machine. Returning every so often to murk geezas left, right and centre.

He's been posting as Tarmo Kink, fairly normally, up until randomly deciding to create a new alias for this thread this evening, it seems.

Mental.

I doubt Philpy will feature much in this thread due to my lack of inspiration to write about him.

I can just list him if or when he comes in and move on. He would prefer that as he in no way, shape or form, would want the attention anyhow.

Just kidding Philpy - I love you really.

Cheers addie sir. One of the few folk on here that doesn't get their kicks from harping on about things that happened in the past. I do however find it laughable that people can accuse other posters of "lying". Yep, I've done it once in the past, yet some folk see fit to accuse me of making up everything else these days. Just remember one thing folks - one swallow does not make a summer.

He's been posting as Tarmo Kink, fairly normally, up until randomly deciding to create a new alias for this thread this evening, it seems.

Mental.

Noticed he hadn't been mentioned thus far, creates alias and tried to draw as much attention to himself as possible. Quite sad.

I was struggling to think of more than 2 initially, but reading through this has made me realise it will be a struggle to whittle it down to only 5.

Noticed he hadn't been mentioned thus far, creates alias and tried to draw as much attention to himself as possible. Quite sad.

I was struggling to think of more than 2 initially, but reading through this has made me realise it will be a struggle to whittle it down to only 5.

Stop trying to pretend you're relevant

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You were a decent poster as Tarmo, absolutely bewildering why you've suddenly decided to create an alias simply for attention in this thread.

Cheers addie sir. One of the few folk on here that doesn't get their kicks from harping on about things that happened in the past. I do however find it laughable that people can accuse other posters of "lying". Yep, I've done it once in the past, yet some folk see fit to accuse me of making up everything else these days. Just remember one thing folks - one swallow does not make a summer.

Philpy, read what he said.