The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Chinese Man made me laugh once.I can't remember when or how but it happened.

Let's be honest, it probably happened more than once, a lot of my posts flew under the radar As I said before, I was a quality, not quantity poster.

This was my personal highlight:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220699-inside-the-commons/

Let's be honest, it probably happened more than once, a lot of my posts flew under the radar As I said before, I was a quality, not quantity poster.

This was my personal highlight:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/220699-inside-the-commons/

Don't know if you deserved a ban or not in the first place, but for that post you should now be banned.

Chinese Man was an excellent poster.

Chinese man was an excellent irregular poster...no idea why banned either as I really enjoyed when I saw them post. Always at least 8/10.

Chinese man was an excellent irregular poster...no idea why banned either as I really enjoyed when I saw them post. Always at least 8/10.

There was another poster with the same IP. Chinese Man was a student, so it's entirely plausible that the other whopper was his student mate (probably studying astrophysicism) he was banned as Mr X is a power hungry sock sniffer.

Oh Hai Guys!

I had a totes amazing time with totes amazing friends last nite in #Motherwell #Wetherspoons drinking #Oakmeal Stout (4.5% at £1.59 per pint). Did I miss anything on here?

Oh Hai Guys!

I had a totes amazing time with totes amazing friends last nite in #Motherwell #Wetherspoons drinking #Oakmeal Stout (4.5% at £1.59 per pint). Did I miss anything on here?

The Bhoy Who Invented Coaches 84 got banned. No great loss, and he still has his 8mileBU account to use.

Sadly Zen Archer is still able to post.

1. 8milebu - just a dreadful poster all over.

2. Kevthedee - bitter, bitter wee guy. Shouldn't be anywhere near the politics forum

3. Wasps1 - embarrassed to say he's an alloa fan

4. Grimbo - just for the fact he puts Grimbo at the end of every post

5. Bennett - most unfunny, pointless, always cheated never defeated type poster on here