The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

When's the next big release? That's not aimed at you or your sock Throb, pal.

I'm eating my 3G here & want to just use it for the hit list rather than some tosspot sock soaked smatterings.

Kind regards

Grimbo

If you're looking out for yourself you needn't worry, the top 3 won't be released for a while yet.

If you're looking out for yourself you needn't worry, the top 3 won't be released for a while yet.

I hope you not doing a "Big Gus" on me 3rdly?

I'm back on Saturday, but hopefully will have hit a wifi zone before then'

Grimbo

Eta Going for Gold

Who said what?

'seems like a decent enough fella but his patter is atrocious and every single thread I go on within GN has his crappy, must post something, replies to anything and everything. tries to hard to be edgy. probably needs his hole.'

Winner gets to be tucked in by SlipperyP tomorrow evening.

Believe the Hype on Grimbo.

Addo

Next one

'Standfree03 - Says the odd funny thing, but basically is just a bellend. Picks on thickos like 8 mile and Philpy because it's easy, but anybody who has ended up being Lex's bitch is clearly a shite poster.'

Who said this?

I hate blind people.

I'm all for disability rights n shit & my footballing loyalties lie in Manchestert's Blue sector (the big half). But I can pinpoint manu's downfall to them signing that blind fellah.

I'll toss a shilling in the RSPB bucket next time I see one (no pun intended).

Grimbo

Next one

'Standfree03 - Says the odd funny thing, but basically is just a bellend. Picks on thickos like 8 mile and Philpy because it's easy, but anybody who has ended up being Lex's bitch is clearly a shite poster.'

Who said this?

I'm going for stand free in a rare moment of self awareness.

Believe the Hype on Grimbo.

Addo

Whoever said that is obviously a stalker or just loves the same threads as me? Of the top 20 threads in GN I've posted in 50% of them, so they only go in 1/2 the threads available, what a waste of non-Grimbo infested threads they could be enjoying.

If they are serious about me getting my hole I will need to see a pic of them or GTF, I don't care that they haven't got a personality or life of their own but I do demand they are a minimum 3.7 out of 10.

Grimbo

Eta pm the pics if you are too shy to reveal yourself? X

No 44

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Cuntometer Reading - 8

Why?

'Bigmouth is 50 year old Dundee United obsessed grass cuntflap'

Peeeel

Yes, the grass of 2014 has reappeared in this year's awards as his breakdown twelve months ago has remained long in our minds. I have only crossed swords briefly with BSA on here, when I passed comment about the Dundee fans climbing over each other to rim Sebo's arse. He was very defensive about this, so one can only conclude he enjoys rimming Corsican lad's in his spare time.

Worryingly, I have found he has a love of watches and has commented on this thread nearly as much as the Dundee Utd threads. It is well worth noting that the watches thread was started by Unleash the Nade and propped up by Biggie. I think for these beige reasons alone, her merits a low score in this thread, but needs to control his temper though.

4c247100-edd5-0131-c075-0eb233c768fb.gif

Next one

Who said this?

Lex

Next one

Who said this?

Who didn't say it?