The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Probably no more than I deserve. I am genuinely appalled at my actions and embarrassed at How people view me now. If I had the Chance to turn back time and just be normal about the fact that other people have their own lives to live, I certainly would.

They never voted for you mate. They were out on the piss with a few other that post on here.

I don't have a crystal ball, adders. You've got me slightly confused and worried now. Your chat is somewhat rapey.

Check your Facebook, mr addie.

For someone who was worried about getting raped by me earlier, you have moved on pretty quickly.

Probably no more than I deserve. I am genuinely appalled at my actions and embarrassed at How people view me now. If I had the Chance to turn back time and just be normal about the fact that other people have their own lives to live, I certainly would.

Settle, Cher.

I hope this is sarcastic.

Rip mate.

Probably no more than I deserve. I am genuinely appalled at my actions and embarrassed at How people view me now.

Heard it all before, sir. I'm sure you wrote this after 'The Slug', 'Autismgate' 'Mates wi' a beast' and of course 'Deid c***s dinnae get blue lights'

^^^ meltdown IMO

Is there any part of this thread that is relevant to 2015 ?

Wisbit chatting about relevance, is like 8mile teaching pre-school kids about the homeless.

Probably Sir Adwell himself.

Afraid not. Dave Coaches contacted me this morning and passed on his regards for everyone. He has sadly left the forum. He didn't want to resign or anything as that sort of attention seeking pish is for NewDumbDumb et al. He is off to France and may venture back at some point in the future.