The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

I can clearly see your stunning erection in your avatar, but still feel slightly uncomfortable about going off just your word tbh.

I'm not going to trawl through looking for that thread I do recall it so it wasn't all that long ago, I bet you hair has hardly thinned/greyed in that time much, eh?

Grimbo

Cheers neebs it's belter like eh!!

Grew ma hair a bit longer in that time, I'm in my last year o' my twenties so nae greyness yet.

Boring myself now with this chat, you are infectious but harmless.

I wonder who will be the arsehole to post unedited with an 'ETA'

My money is on Zen or The Phoenix.

Iiiiiiiinnnnn First Place.......

Me.

ETA Or maybe you?

...a close second....

What's everyone's favourite Spanish terrorist group?

ETA is mine.

...round for another lap of glory....

Whats your favourite abbrevation for estimated time of arrival?

ETA is mine.

...and like a transatlantic phone call in the 80's, Zen is in with more than 15 minutes delay.

:(

Nope, sticking to my guns this time. I could do with learning From the likes of yourself and ruggy, posters that have been around for years and can talk sense and not give others a bad impression of themselves. Maybe The damage has been done in regards to the bad impression bit, but I just need to take it on the chin and move on.

Philpy in no way taking the internet seriously.

Philpy in no way taking the internet seriously.

And what's even sadder than him making an arse of himself for the millionth time is wee cheerleaders like yourself following him around the forum.

If you're after a gammy, just ask, buddy, I'm sure Philpy will be very discreet.

This is what happens when the box office posters stop posting/get banned. All the dregs get more airtime and the entire qualities dragged downwards to their pathetic, attention seeking level.

And what's even sadder than him making an arse of himself for the millionth time is wee cheerleaders like yourself following him around the forum.

If you're after a gammy, just ask, buddy, I'm sure Philpy will be very discreet.

I've said it before, that guy has a creepy level of obsession with philpy.

This is what happens when the box office posters stop posting/get banned. All the dregs get more airtime and the entire qualities dragged downwards to their pathetic, attention seeking level.

Bring back Savo!!

Any chunt would be better than you.

Nah maybe not. Seriously though bring back Savo!