The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Whoever said that is obviously a stalker or just loves the same threads as me? Of the top 20 threads in GN I've posted in 50% of them, so they only go in 1/2 the threads available, what a waste of non-Grimbo infested threads they could be enjoying.

If they are serious about me getting my hole I will need to see a pic of them or GTF, I don't care that they haven't got a personality or life of their own but I do demand they are a minimum 3.7 out of 10.

Grimbo

Eta pm the pics if you are too shy to reveal yourself? X

I'm stunning likes!!

Heard it all before, sir. I'm sure you wrote this after 'The Slug', 'Autismgate' 'Mates wi' a beast' and of course 'Deid c***s dinnae get blue lights'[/quote

Nope, sticking to my guns this time. I could do with learning From the likes of yourself and ruggy, posters that have been around for years and can talk sense and not give others a bad impression of themselves. Maybe The damage has been done in regards to the bad impression bit, but I just need to take it on the chin and move on.

Heard it all before, sir. I'm sure you wrote this after 'The Slug', 'Autismgate' 'Mates wi' a beast' and of course 'Deid c***s dinnae get blue lights'[/quote

Nope, sticking to my guns this time. I could do with learning From the likes of yourself and ruggy, posters that have been around for years and can talk sense and not give others a bad impression of themselves. Maybe The damage has been done in regards to the bad impression bit, but I just need to take it on the chin and move on.

I'm stunning likes!!

Not that I'm doubting you love but I'd like a 2nd opinion?

Anyone else care to confirm Beli's claim to be stunning or is above a 3.6?

Thanks in advance.

Grimbo

Eta is Beli Hy a "wid" in your eyes?

Grimbo, mate, stop saying you're editing posts when you are clearly not.

Yours etc.

Moz²

ETA. You see, we can tell.

I've already answered this Q Momo.

Where in the rules does it state you are only allowed to "ETA" after posting?

I enjoy my posts so much that sometimes I like to read them prior to posting & that's when I have either added or deleted something ergo "Eta" if I add something.

Surely God or the good Cardinal will be a wear of my eta's if I do not type it up truthfully. I can still smell the scorched flesh from the leather belting from the only time I wasn't truthful. I wouldn't want to go through that again, in a hurry.

Grimbo

Surely God or the good Cardinal will be a wear of my eta's if I do not type it up truthfully. I can still smell the scorched flesh from the leather belting from the only time I wasn't truthful. I wouldn't want to go through that again, in a hurry.

I'm afraid there's a special place in Hell reserved for people who add ETA to unedited posts.

I'm afraid there's a special place in Hell reserved for people who add ETA to unedited posts.

I wonder who will be the arsehole to post unedited with an 'ETA'

My money is on Zen or The Phoenix.

Although in life I chose the cold climate of Scotland, in death I would like somewhwere warm.

Grimbo

Eta thanks Cardy for caring.

Not that I'm doubting you love but I'd like a 2nd opinion?

Anyone else care to confirm Beli's claim to be stunning or is above a 3.6?

Thanks in advance.

Grimbo

Eta is Beli Hy a "wid" in your eyes?

Stunning as anything actually!!

But I'm not posting a picture for your old eyes to ogle at. There was a thread once about what folk look like, I posted in that, think I got a few wid's, no idea where it is now, fill yer boots trying to find it.

Stunning as anything actually!!

But I'm not posting a picture for your old eyes to ogle at. There was a thread once about what folk look like, I posted in that, think I got a few wid's, no idea where it is now, fill yer boots trying to find it.

I can clearly see your stunning erection in your avatar, but still feel slightly uncomfortable about going off just your word tbh.

I'm not going to trawl through looking for that thread I do recall it so it wasn't all that long ago, I bet you hair has hardly thinned/greyed in that time much, eh?

Grimbo

Edited by Grim O'Grady