The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

No of course not - i just thought you were getting quite a few votes because some people don't get your brash sense of humour.

Like your new pic btw.

X

I'm far too sophisticated to be brash. f**k knows, I've already got a vote from Mr Bairn, but he's a fanny pad.

Thnx bbs

I'm far too sophisticated to be brash. f**k knows, I've already got a vote from Mr Bairn, but he's a fanny pad.

Thnx bbs

I bet these are anxious times for you. Since i received my nomination i have been an emotional wreck and doubting my self worth as a human. Might start drinking more to counter act these negative feelings.

I didn't vote but if I did it would be for ICTCHRIS. He doesn't follow through on his promises and is a very bad person. #SoupGate

Do you want pizza?

I've ordered pizza.

Skidmarks shouldn't be anywhere near the top 10. He was there for me when nobody else was, sometimes I think he is the only friend I have in the world.

Then I remember this is a meaningless internet forum and that I have loads of friends in real life (104 of them to be exact).

Edited by ThirdAccount

Skidmarks shouldn't be anywhere near the top 10. He was there for me when nobody else was, sometimes I think he is the only friend I have in the world.

Then I remember this is a meaningless internet forum and that I have loads of friends in real life (104 of them to be exact).

You are the sort of guy who shows up to party after party only to speak about how you could hang out at cooler parties if you wanted to.