The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Is the final of this list due about Christmas time ?

Throb have you been a good boy all year, or do you have a confession you need to tell us? I hope you're no going to be all disappointed on waking up on Christmas Day to find that the boy next door's present is "Miles" better than what you was expecting?

I think it's going to be a bit of an English Premier Leagie & we are all wondering who will finish 3rd?

Grimbo

Skidmarks is a hilarious poster , I just get the feeling he comes on here just to get annoyed at what he's seeing.

Which makes perfect sense as its a Scottish football forum.

I like the way he warns me about my drinking as well it shows that he has a caring side behind the rough exterior

Skidmarks is a hilarious poster , I just get the feeling he comes on here just to get annoyed at what he's seeing.

Which makes perfect sense as its a Scottish football forum.

I like the way he warns me about my drinking as well it shows that he has a caring side behind the rough exterior

& he's a keen horticulturalist, least that's what I think he was being called? Could be a euphemism, who knows?

Grimbo

Eta lock this fucking thread, I've been infected by Randy's shitter-patter. Mods please.