The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Brutal eh? The beige posters are ruining the thread. Hopefully it will liven up when the "box office" posters are revealed on the list.

Good point.

I think I might rattle through the list over the next day or so. I have delegated the task tonight already though.

Number 36

Mrs M

Surprising that one of the most prominent female posters, along with Honest Saints Fan and DonnieDarko should feature so high on the list, but by going from some of the comments received, I can understand why. Nothing personal Lyn-Marie, we'll always have the disabled toilet fumble at the 5's.

LM has rejected my advance despite several PMs informing her I am single, rumour has it she likes bad boys. So i'm going to vote for her - Zen Archer

I'm genuinely scared of her - Adam

Mrs M has made many friends over the years with her antics like

Two unnamed P&Bers shagged in my female flatmate's bed and left the used condom in the bin.

And many enemies

I'll put my hands up to that. I'm sure the likes of Mrs M and monster will testify I was a bit of an idiot with regards to having a go at people. I have made an effort to apologise but all I've had In return is being blocked by them on FB and Twitter.

Does LM deserve her place on this thread? Who cares anymore?

I'm off to get my dome returfed at the Leigh Griffiths Hair transplant clinic. Before I go, heres my top 5. Enjoy the thread guys.

1) Keithgy

2) 8Mile

3) Perthshire Bell

4) Grimbo

5) Ad Lib

Is there a reason that people feel the need to refer to each other through wee irl nicknames that only a select few will actually understand? I mean, it's not as if you don't know what she wants to be called - she quite clearly chose Mrs M. If she really wants to be known as LM then she could change her name to that but otherwise it's just fucking annoying. I don't demand people call me " J"even if that's what my friends might call me.

Is there a reason that people feel the need to refer to each other through wee irl nicknames that only a select few will actually understand? I mean, it's not as if you don't know what she wants to be called - she quite clearly chose Mrs M. If she really wants to be known as LM then she could change her name to that but otherwise it's just fucking annoying. I don't demand people call me " J"even if that's what my friends might call me.

Lesbian Midget, imo :P Edited by jagfox99

Looking at Divs post I noticed he mentioned my name; haven't noticed myself being placed anywhere. Probably a mistake on his part.

ETA: or I've been wooshed by a fake Div. Silly me. :(

Edited by DonnieDarko