The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Just been getting a lot of anti sock type comments of late and then received 2 within 10 minutes. The socks thing is so 2014, i just haven't been arsed changing my pic coz i can't be fucked. People need to get over it and know there is a lot more to me than just a chronic masturbator.

Who? Name and shame the ignorant sockists, throbber. Sakes! I can't believe this is still going on in the 21st century :(

Well you and then Eoin Doyle made a sock references within minutes of each other. Then the reason I'm on the naughty list was due to the socks thing.

Its only a small part of my life and if i can't share things like that with P and B then I'm not sure what other parts of my life i feel happy sharing without the risk of a slagging.

Well you and then Eoin Doyle made a sock references within minutes of each other. Then the reason I'm on the naughty list was due to the socks thing.

Its only a small part of my life and if i can't share things like that with P and B then I'm not sure what other parts of my life i feel happy sharing without the risk of a slagging.

As I said, before, you've got the wrong end o the stick pal.

Incase you're too stressed to read back. I only tried to make light of a typo you made. That's it. There's no malice on my part, let me assure you of that.

Edited by Dee Dee