The Mattydfc Awards 2015

Addie

Chinese man was an excellent irregular poster...no idea why banned either as I really enjoyed when I saw them post. Always at least 8/10.

There was another poster with the same IP. Chinese Man was a student, so it's entirely plausible that the other whopper was his student mate (probably studying astrophysicism) he was banned as Mr X is a power hungry sock sniffer.

Just catching up from last night, whoever voted for booitsme7 was a waste of a vote. Voting for throbber is like voting for Annie the orphan.

I agree with Bennett though. If you ever have the misfortune to stumble into the BRALT, he's in there holding court with his fellow simpletons, giving people nicknames and pretending the last time he ventured out didn't end in glorious embarrassment.

Whats that meant to mean Skidmarks

Oh Hai Guys!

I had a totes amazing time with totes amazing friends last nite in #Motherwell #Wetherspoons drinking #Oakmeal Stout (4.5% at £1.59 per pint). Did I miss anything on here?

Oh Hai Guys!

I had a totes amazing time with totes amazing friends last nite in #Motherwell #Wetherspoons drinking #Oakmeal Stout (4.5% at £1.59 per pint). Did I miss anything on here?

The Bhoy Who Invented Coaches 84 got banned. No great loss, and he still has his 8mileBU account to use.

Sadly Zen Archer is still able to post.

1. 8milebu - just a dreadful poster all over.

2. Kevthedee - bitter, bitter wee guy. Shouldn't be anywhere near the politics forum

3. Wasps1 - embarrassed to say he's an alloa fan

4. Grimbo - just for the fact he puts Grimbo at the end of every post

5. Bennett - most unfunny, pointless, always cheated never defeated type poster on here

Is Addie repeating what posters have said in his descriptions or is it what someone else has said?

Both. People shall be named and shamed.

Not sure why people would have a problem into my w**k sock tbh, want to know who said it as who ever it was seemed to be pretty light hearted about it

Throbber. Mate. I, sincerely, hope it is you, and only you that "problems" into your love sock.