The Famous v The Even More Famous

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched United v hibs during the week where hibs destroyed us. Thought Aberdeen were very average yesterday didn't really do much except score 2 goals if United had confidence and better striker could have won. It looks like the top championship is better than our top teams except Celtic!!

Watched United v hibs during the week where hibs destroyed us. Thought Aberdeen were very average yesterday didn't really do much except score 2 goals if United had confidence and better striker could have won. It looks like the top championship is better than our top teams except Celtic!!

Ha ha ha.

Dry your eyes.

The Matalan Catalans are going down....AGAIN.

Ha ha ha.

Dry your eyes.

The Matalan Catalans are going down....AGAIN.

Ma eyes are dry mate. Hey mate a no Derek mciness really well Ma Kid is good friends with his son Charlie a thought start season Aberdeen going do really well actually win league all a said hibs looked a better side than Aberdeen!!

Despite McLean being out of position he played some lovely cross field balls yesterday. He's got a good eye for a pass and can actually pull it off.

Watched the highlights on Alba and biggest thing that struck me was McLean has some lovely touches and passing. Really hope it clicks for him as think he's a proper player.

Just seen the goals.

Five players in positions to prevent the first, with last man Durnan deciding to jockey an aerial ball on the line against Rooney. Beyond shambolic. Crackin strike for the 2nd.

Much more like ourselves on Saturday. Willo Flood's inclusion was necessary and he played very well. A typical Flood game with his erratic passing but he played a great ball in to Pawlett for our 2nd goal and his energy and drive is something you really do notice when you're on a poor run of form. Bizarre to have McLean wide and Pawlett in the middle, McLean just clearly isn't a winger and whilst he had some good touches and switches of play, why not just drop him and play McGinn wide? I think we'd have scored a couple more goals had we done that.

Hard to say if we improved defensively or not because really, United are pretty rotten.

United had chances though, Fraser with two and a guilt edged one in the first half but he fluffed the lot of them.

John Souttar is fat.

Credit to the Utd fans who kept singing btw.

Because McGinn deserved to be dropped. It's quite simple.

I agree, McGinn deserved to be dropped... I also think McLean is just as deserving of being dropped as McGinn, and because McGinn is actually a winger I'd favour playing him over a guy who couldn't look less like a winger if he tried.

It's quite simple.

You think that someone should play because they are more suited to a position, regardless of form?

No, he said both are off form but McGinn is better in that position than McLean.

It was easy to work out, but you appear to be on your period.

McGinn playing wide, as great going forward as he is, is a liability when he has to track back. See the Motherwell game for an example, if they needed to relieve pressure on their defence, they could just play it to their left back and have him stroll 70 yards up the line unchallenged.

Well, yes. You said you'd play McGinn over McLean because he's more of a winger. Completely ignoring McGinns form in the last few games including that disgrace at Celtic park.

Can you actually not read? You're ignoring the part where I mentioned McLean's form. You truly love picking fight on here out of nothing, it's mental.

Archived