The Famous v The Even More Famous

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this has all the makings of a shitfest. Two teams in horrendous form, can't buy goals, conceding plenty. Ultimately, for us, this is into must win territory. If not, it's tough to see where we get a win from. The players need the confidence of a win.

Team wise, imagine we'll be along the lines of the starting line-up from Parkhead last week, if AC is fit. If not, could see Willo coming in and Shinnie going into left back, where he should play anyway! McLean hasn't been at his finest lately but I expect him to start.

For United, surely Mixu has to change that back four? I understand the reasoning behind trying to settle it, but Durnan is honking and Souttar is as much a right back as I am. Hopefully though he keeps it the same, and the same midfield too.

Prediction wise, despite all our recent poor form, tomorrow I think is the day we get back on track with a 2-0 win for The Famous, Rooney and McGinn the scorers.

Probably the worst view for an away fan at any stadium in the league, not to mention the crumbling terracing and broken seats. Still love a trip up to Aberdeen though. Work gets in the way this time. I actually take some sort of perverse pleasure attending the football when we're absolute mince, was the same in the heady days of Smith, McCall, Chisolm, Brewster, etc, so gutted I'm missing it.

Despite our total shiteness, we had a decent turnout on Wednesday at Easter Road, probably the same hear.

2-0 fisheeds

Archived