Worst Referees in the league ?

After the shambles that was Alan Newlands at Bayview on Saturday, I was just wondering if he just had a bad afternoon or is he usually that rotten?

What other Ref's really extract the urine on a Saturday at 3 o'clock ??

George Salmond is particularly awful. When you see its Salmond you know you are in for a long afternoon. His speciality is to add on non obvious additional time in a tight game hoping the side from the north can snatch a winner or equliser.

I'll be honest; I don't think the officials are at all bad. I think most of them realise they're refereeing at part-time level and let some stuff go that they'd penalise further up the divisions.

Alan Newlands and Colin Steven are ones I can't really bring myself to like though. Gavin Duncan probably the best. I actually don't mind Nick Walsh either :ph34r:

Absolutely the worst though is whenever John McKendrick drops down as he does occasionally.

George Salmond is particularly awful. When you see its Salmond you know you are in for a long afternoon. His speciality is to add on non obvious additional time in a tight game hoping the side from the north can snatch a winner or equliser.

what utter garbage about helping teams from the "north", he is terrible full stop

BARRY COOK - worse i have seen since following east fife in all my years, tonight was a great sample of why he is. I've seen amatuer leagues referee better couldn't control the game simply awful.

Maybe why Gordon Ramsay should appoint him to referee in the new hell's kitchen series.

Archived