Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to piss off Gav. What's everyone favourite moments against Falkirk.

My favourite moment was finding out that we'd signed Liam Craig, who then went onto be our best midfielder in a decade.

My favourite Falkirk-related moment was when we signed Liam Craig from them. A true club legend whose career was temporarily ruined by Hibs.

He's still a poor man's Richie Britain.

Falkirk related - when they couldn't come up because their stadium was a death trap shithole.

When did these st.johnstone fans get so bitter and upset about the Hibs? Was cause we beat you in this cup the last time aye? Or is it cause we took your best midfielder in a decade and decided he was too shite to make the step up to a bigger club?

Was dreading this tie from a P&B perspective. You know how desperate they are for a club to exchange verbals with. Fortunately the Hibs on here are too smart to reciprocate.

Was dreading this tie from a P&B perspective. You know how desperate they are for a club to exchange verbals with. Fortunately the Hibs on here are too smart to reciprocate.

Umm.. we already have the Meh Derby against Kilmarnock. We're not desperate for anything.

In all seriousness St Johnstone will be favourites, we can go into the game without any pressure.

I'm still quite confident we can get a result but it would have to be a massive performance from us. If we're at our best we can do it.

Serious question, there is a lot of jobs coming up down south, are you not worried that Stubbs might fancy his chances?

Archived