Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

How do the full backs play? High up?

Can mind you playing it at Ibrox tp great effect

Gray and Stevenson get up and down all day long, fit as f**k. They are pretty attacking but don't get caught up field like the Rangers full backs.

Both have a good number of assist the last 2 seasons.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good draw but you have to remember this is the Mickey mouse cup and it would not be a disaster to loose this. It is a real pity that you cannot access the European games through this, it really has turned this into a second rate competition. I think this will be a saintees 2-1 win. It will be a tight game, similar to the game at the weekend but we have that extra bit of quality to overcome this championship outfit!!

No idea how that would go. Obviously O'Halloran and space in the full back areas just complete suicide, but he doesnt track back well at all

We've been very good defensively this season, must be about 11 clean sheets. Only conceded 9 league goals and none in the league cup so far.

It'll be hard to stop O'Halloran for 90 mins on current form though. And Steven McLean, underrated imo.

Love threads like this. Practically everyone coming out with quite clearly tongue-in-cheek pretendy arrogance #bants and one or two slavers completely missing the point.

This "Old Pack" c**t is the worst offender so far. Absolute minter for you m9.

Thank you cunto

We've been very good defensively this season, must be about 11 clean sheets. Only conceded 9 league goals and none in the league cup so far.

It'll be hard to stop O'Halloran for 90 mins on current form though. And Steven McLean, underrated imo.

Add Cummins to this list. Probably been involved (goals and assists) in as many as both Macca and Mikey

Bit of a shame this game isn't sooner as both teams on fire at the moment. I dont think it is a great draw though, as i think hibs or saints would have been the more likely to get a result against ra sellik in the semi's. And if they are in the final i dont fancy anyones chances.

Maybe from the Hibees, I can assure you the 'arrogance' coming from #perthshire is very much real and is based on the fact we are a much better outfit and will win this tie 9 out of 10 times.

Except that 1 out of 10 time where once again the dry length of Hibernian will leave a Premiership side in tears.

Archived