Hibernian v St Johnstone - League Cup Semi Final

Bambino7

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Except Sevco fans would have been entirely serious and completely frothing at the mouth.

Sit doon RandomGuy - The Hibs fans are alright :lol:

Was i being serious?

Can see this reaching the violence of the meh derby tbh. Scotland v Ireland. Good v Evil. Class v Scum. It has it all.

Incorrect. It was merely stunted. The boy is a legend, a wizard some might say. We can only imagine how much better he would be had he not moved to Hibs. He'd probably be on par with the likes of Paul Scholes IMO.

Agreed, you've worded it very well. As I said, it was only a temporary thing. It has somewhat delayed his progress, but he is now approaching his previous level. He will reach new heights by the end of the season.

Will tynecastle be big enough for all the Hibs fans? Assuming we'll get 4-5k then you need to account for the comps & hangers on.

Tynecastle will be absolutely fine, it was fine 9 years ago for the same fixture (when Hibs were relatively guid) and it was fine when we got pumped by Aberdeen a couple of years ago. If it is held anywhere else but Tynie I will be dismayed.

Only if the game is self indulgence.

Disappointing response. I'm afraid we must agree to disagree. 'To Pimp A Butterfly' is one of the most thoughtful hip-hop albums in recent years. In terms of recent 'mainstream' releases, he and J. Cole consistently raise their game each time.

Disappointing response. I'm afraid we must agree to disagree. 'To Pimp A Butterfly' is one of the most thoughtful hip-hop albums in recent years. In terms of recent 'mainstream' releases, he and J. Cole consistently raise their game each time.

You need to listen to more hip hop.

This thread has so much potential.

Despite the jibes thrown to and fro, I don't mind the Super Jai's and with some quality posters on both sides (mixed in with some shite, more on their side unfortunately, we've only really got Doyle as a shiter so unlucks) I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Sometimes, depending on the opposition. I'd play it against you guys.

How do the full backs play? High up?

Can mind you playing it at Ibrox tp great effect

Aye, if you think back to that particular game at ibrox, Lewis Stevenson provided the assists and David Gray scored one of the goals so that gives you some indication of how high they play.

Gray and Stevenson get up and down all day long, fit as f**k. They are pretty attacking but don't get caught up field like the Rangers full backs.

Both have a good number of assist the last 2 seasons.

No idea how that would go. Obviously O'Halloran and space in the full back areas just complete suicide, but he doesnt track back well at all

Aye, if you think back to that particular game at ibrox, Lewis Stevenson provided the assists and David Gray scored one of the goals so that gives you some indication of how high they play.

Archived