I'm a celebrity 2015

Tommy Wiseau

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix

Seen a daily record article that has confirmed the lineup apparantly, Duncan Bannatyne, Keiron Dyer, Chris Eubank, vicky from geordie shore and some others i can remember

Tease!

Let's get one thing straight the only thing worth while other than hysterical celebrities (sort of) shiting themselves. Is the tits in the shower.

So who is it.

P.s - for the love of god don't post a picture of Matthew Wright in response to this. He is only a singular tit!

Vicky Pattison - Geordie Shore

Spencer Matthews - Made in Chelsea

Chris Eubank

Keiron Dyer

Duncan Bannatyne

Vyette Fielding - Most Haunted

Susannah Constantine - Trinnys partner

Brian Friedman - dance guru

Lady Colin Campbell - Royal biographer

George Shelley - Union J

Ferne McCann - TOWIE

Jorgie Porter - Hollyoaks

Some I've never heard of. Some I cant wait to see!

Let's get one thing straight the only thing worth while other than hysterical celebrities (sort of) shiting themselves. Is the tits in the shower.

So who is it.

P.s - for the love of god don't post a picture of Matthew Wright in response to this. He is only a singular tit!

Jorgie Porter :wub:

jorgie-porter-tv-babes-9_191156-1280x102

Only those 3 i know.

A bit overrated

The only one out of that lot that could be vaguely classed as famous is Chris Eubank, the rest aren't even 'legends in their own lunchtime'.

They're nearly all 'reality stars' in one way or another and there's barely an ounce of talent between them.

Nah, she's in my top 10. She's got the whole 'ditzy' thing going on, which I find particularly attractive.

She's too tall for you. :P

Let's face it, there's always an absolute stunner, there has to be, it's the only way to keep the men interested. She certainly fits the bill in that sense.

I think it could be quite amusing this year. For some reason I reckon Kieron Dyer will be excellent. He's not going to be a complete nutcase like Bullard, but he seems a savvy enough chap whenever I've heard him speak. Plus he punched Lee Bowyer, so clearly a good guy.

4 inches shorter than me. Marriage is very much a possibility.

And in heels?

You that is not her! :P

She really must be a short arse then. It's all good, I'm more of a brunette kind of guy. I hear she has a penchant for football club fan made songs!

Archived