Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Lichtie4Life is a complete moron and a troll, surely everyone knows this by now, why keep giving him the attention he craves?

Absolutely horrible what's going on, but it's not Muslims to blame, it's lunatic, zealot psychopaths. Their supposed 'religion' or 'politics' is merely the excuse clung to when committing atrocities.

Anyone trying to point score from this is a complete cretin.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard there has been a shooting in Paris and an explosion at the Stade de France.........not good.

French TV now saying 3 explosions near the ground.

Daesh lash out :(

New reports saying a suicide bomber blew himself up at Gate J of Stade De France

FUCCCCCCK! I CANNY GET IN!!! ACH, I'LL JUST DAE IT HERE AGAINST THE RAILINGS!!!

I'm a bit sceptical to believe everything I read in times of confusion. The reports of the guy posting updates of who the captives are picking off in the theatre whilst waiting on the execution line don't ring true with me but them some folk are so desperate to broadcast their lives, I suppose they'd even be willing to do so in potentially their final moments....

Something here, on 13 Nov 2015 - 23:24, said:

Speaking out against murderers is trolling now, I'll be back the next time a muslim commits mass murder (see yous in a month)

What turned you from an innocent, persistent but shite troll to mini-Stuart Dickson? :(

Archived