Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With porous borders it's probably a lot easier getting automatic weapons and grenades into France than it is here, thankfully. For us I mean..

I suppose, but as the old adage goes the terrorists only have to get it right once, the security services have to get it right every time.

Just woke up and realised the extent of these attacks. Makes you feel fucking sick, awful.

From my quick reading of the current articles on the various news sites, I can only assume those bombs outside the stadium were meant to detonate as people left the stadium and went off early.

Just woke up and realised the extent of these attacks. Makes you feel fucking sick, awful.

From my quick reading of the current articles on the various news sites, I can only assume those bombs outside the stadium were meant to detonate as people left the stadium and went off early.

What minute of the game did it go off? I assumed they'd attempted to get in, got stopped then detonated it.

It can only be a matter of time before one gets set off inside a stadium. I hope there isn't any plans to take any major tournaments to the Middle East...

...oh.

They've raised the threat level in several cities, not just New York, and not in response to any specific threat according to Reuters. They've probably done the same in London, just in case the Paris attacks are part of something bigger, or there are copy cat attacks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/14/us-france-shooting-new-york-idUSKCN0T302L20151114#TxSopvytkQdvmoXG.97

They are utter cowards and it's time everyone fucking wised up and realised religion is the problem with society. Get it to f**k.

I've never got how you can call someone prepared to blow themselves up in order to kill their "enemies" a coward. Lots of other bad things though.

I've never got how you can call someone prepared to blow themselves up in order to kill their "enemies" a coward. Lots of other bad things though.

They're killing innocent people who cannot defend themselves so it's a cowardly act, the fact they actually blow themselves up shows how fucking stupid these c***s are.

Big thanks to everyone who contributed the news updates as to what has happened after I went to my pit allowing me to catch up this morning. One of the best things about this forum and am running a bit late for work now tbh.

What a disgrace Sergeant Wilson and Zen Archer have been. Men of such little self esteem that they couldn't help themselves from doing their usual shite routine on a thread of this magnitude and once challenged didn't even have the grace to stfu, responding badly to every post made about them.

Was away out for a meal then FIFA with another couple so not heard any news until stumbling onto this thread. This is absolutely insane. Has it been confirmed whos behind the attacks yet?

Also lost absolutely huge amounts of respect for Donny, who I actually quite liked before, you've gone too far mate.

Archived