Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

Ooops, there goes another rubber tree plant...

SimpleTon indeed.....

Oh dear. You quote a series of posts proving that the actual subject of your pish-stained mewlings ought to be Dee Man - not that he'd be concerned by the challenge. And yet here you are, still dribbling more fail over the thread about yours truly. A pished moth to the brightest flame.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. You quote a series of posts proving that the actual subject of your pish-stained mewlings ought to be Dee Man - not that he'd be concerned by the challenge. And yet here you are, still dribbling more fail over the thread about yours truly. A pished moth to the brightest flame.

Sorry o' great one.

You responded to a post about IRA mainland bombing campaigns... I assumed that when you quoted it, that was what you were referring to.

Oh silly me.

And when you fall back on Skidmarks level of abuse, I know you are rattled as you prize your persona so highly :D

True.

But the West (and indeed Russia) hasn't been able to find suitable alternatives to lead these countries. They've all actually given up on Syria continuing to exist in its current state.

The Geneva proposals and recent Russian support for the Syrian state as well as reform proposals suggest otherwise. It's obviously not going to be a case of Assad walking into Homs next year to be greeted as a popular hero, but incidents like this will only push Western powers back to the realist view of power they hold in the region of decades ago. Syria still has a military, a Syrian state could be funded to defend its full frontiers with the international political will to do so. That doesn't seem to be to IS' benefit, unless they anticipate that much of the anti-Assad or similarly disgruntled elements will commit to their franchise outfit. Restore the two failed states of the region under pretty much any semi-effective leadership and non-state groups like IS will be back at the margins. That's surely going to be the next logical push anyway - sympathy for the Arab Spring and democratisation is finished for now.

Just a little thing about Palestine and Isreal caught my attention there, Palestine have made it hell for themselves because they run into isreali towns/cities and blow themselves up or launch rocket attacks from civilian areas to provoke an attack from Israel. Palestinians are the bad guys here.

Wondered how long it would take for a Zionist sympathiser to pop up.

Let's forget the subjection of the Palestinan people, the continual and ongoing breaches of UN resolutions by Israel, the ignoring of nuclear non-proliferation treaties by Israel and blame it all on the oppressed and their representatives.

Sorry o' great one.

You responded to a post about IRA mainland bombing campaigns... I assumed that when you quoted it, that was what you were referring to.

Oh silly me.

And when you fall back on Skidmarks level of abuse, I know you are rattled as you prize your persona so highly :D

Absolutely no-one cares about your latest, white spirit fuelled ramblings champ. Thanks for playing anyway.

Like the jokers on here last night, this isn't the thread. Take your petty pish elsewhere.

Nobody's forcing you to read every post, champ. Your desperate attempts to appear relevant are however decisive in that decision.

Off you pop then.

The Geneva proposals and recent Russian support for the Syrian state as well as reform proposals suggest otherwise. It's obviously not going to be a case of Assad walking into Homs next year to be greeted as a popular hero, but incidents like this will only push Western powers back to the realist view of power they hold in the region of decades ago. Syria still has a military, a Syrian state could be funded to defend its full frontiers with the international political will to do so. That doesn't seem to be to IS' benefit, unless they anticipate that much of the anti-Assad or similarly disgruntled elements will commit to their franchise outfit. Restore the two failed states of the region under pretty much any semi-effective leadership and non-state groups like IS will be back at the margins. That's surely going to be the next logical push anyway - sympathy for the Arab Spring and democratisation is finished for now.

Indeed. However semi-effective alternative leadership in Syria apparently is difficult to find.

Iraq too, it would seem, as that country is currently presided by a man who is still in office several years past his official end of term. But actually, what's happening in Iraq is precisely what you are advocating.

There's essentially two different policies on the go now, which is why bombing almost always refers to Iraq, despite most of the bombs now landing in Syria.

I have only spoke the truth.

In all honesty though, if you feel bullied or threatened then I suggest you use the report function or PM Eoin Doyle for support.

Whit ?

Reporting posts are for people that fail in Life.

Boaby, I only point out what your posts are, in the hope you will choose a better path.

Archived