Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russia to send 150,000 troops to ISIS apparently.

Ain't it strange how this time last year I was calling Putin a modern day Hitler after the Ukraine crisis yet now he's looking like an absolute top boii.

Judge that decision in 5 years time. My gut feeling suggests long term clusterfuck rather than done by Christmas

From Facebook:

"In light of recent events.....have a wee think....US emergency number is 911....that was the date of the two towers...yes it was al quaeda but still......The Paris atrocities the other day happened on Fri 13th.....according to ISIS they have folk in the UK just now AND the government has confirmed it stopped lots of planned attacks within the past 12 months.....up til a couple yrs ago our emergency number was 999 - a number which no date can relate to....but now we have 112 - I know I'll be careful on 11th Feb next yr what about u?"

Now, my sister's birthday is 11 September. My birthday is 13 November. My brother's is 11 February. I really, really want to upset her even more by telling her that.

Ain't it strange how this time last year I was calling Putin a modern day Hitler after the Ukraine crisis yet now he's looking like an absolute top boii.

You seriously need to stop with the Joey Essex posting style, it's absolutely brutal.

Anyone who thought Putin was a modern day Hitler last year is a tabloid reading simpleton, and the same applies to anyone who thinks he's now somehow on 'our side'.

From Facebook:

"In light of recent events.....have a wee think....US emergency number is 911....that was the date of the two towers...yes it was al quaeda but still......The Paris atrocities the other day happened on Fri 13th.....according to ISIS they have folk in the UK just now AND the government has confirmed it stopped lots of planned attacks within the past 12 months.....up til a couple yrs ago our emergency number was 999 - a number which no date can relate to....but now we have 112 - I know I'll be careful on 11th Feb next yr what about u?"

Now, my sister's birthday is 11 September. My birthday is 13 November. My brother's is 11 February. I really, really want to upset her even more by telling her that.

Is it 11/2 or could it be 1/12? Well I can assure you, I'll be extra careful opening my advent calendar this year.

Archived