Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hanover now on highest state of alert.

German government have announced "concrete threat of attack".

Dont go on conspiracy sights like I did last night..messes with your head.

Hanover now on highest state of alert.

German government have announced "concrete threat of attack".

Dont go on conspiracy sights like I did last night..messes with your head.

And yet the do gooders will continue to oppose the idea of a war

Something needs to be done about these people.

Fast.

Personally my favourite part of this post is the (unintentional) patronising tone that surrounds it. The idea that ISIS have got your attention, and the politicians and military that have been scratching their arses up until this point will NOW have to get their act together.

Going to war isn't really that easy considering ISIS aren't a country/location they are an ideology that has infiltrated into civilisation. Some people will just be happy if they hear bombs are getting dropped somewhere though

And yet the do gooders will continue to oppose the idea of a war

Well, we are bombing them, incinerating them individually by drone strike and raiding their European friends and relatives. What would you suggest?

Officials state no explosives found in Hannover. Appears to be false alarm thankfully.

Reuters reporting the Central Station in Hanover has been evacuated due to another suspect device.

A "Foreign" Intelligence Agency has given details on a further attack to the German Govt. This sounds hugely unbelievable that they would release details such as this if true.

Going to war isn't really that easy considering ISIS aren't a country/location they are an ideology that has infiltrated into civilisation. Some people will just be happy if they hear bombs are getting dropped somewhere though

Actually that applies to ALL people. The question is though whether you prefer to hear the bombs getting dropped on Paris/New

York/London or on ISIS itself.

I choose the latter personally. Get rid of this caliphate and install democracy.

Actually that applies to ALL people. The question is though whether you prefer to hear the bombs getting dropped on Paris/New

York/London or on ISIS itself.

I choose the latter personally. Get rid of this caliphate and install democracy.

I think you have missed my point which was that ISIS are among civilians that don't deserve to die - ISIS is not a place like New York, Paris and London.

Archived