Explosion in Paris

G-MAN

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you believe everything you are told?

I thought you were kidding with the Syrian suicide bomber passport stuff earlier. You do realise that police have already confirmed the passports were fake?

Whilst I agree that folk shouldn't believe everything they are told on TV, it doesn't mean that things that aren't reported on TV are automatically true.

I thought you were kidding with the Syrian suicide bomber passport stuff earlier. You do realise that police have already confirmed the passports were fake?

Whilst I agree that folk shouldn't believe everything they are told on TV, it doesn't mean that things that aren't reported on TV are automatically true.

Why did they choose Syrian passports?

Why did they choose Syrian passports?

The ISIS bombers? Presumably so that right wing munters all over Europe campaign to have the borders closed, leaving the Syrians who are fleeing ISIS stranded. But, really, I have no idea.

I know the passports were fake yes.

So you are saying here that the news an television coverage we get in the main stream is not 100% accurate?

Sitcoms and cartoons don't count... Incase you though to be flippant

You're a strange man, but yes, the TV news coverage we get is not always 100% accurate.

About a month ago I was going to ask why Wisbit gets such a hard time. In that month I have realised why. Thread ruining goon who contributes nothing to the subject in hand.

His inane reply to this post will confirm this.

Whenever I see this thread title it makes me imagine sex with Paris Hilton. So some good has come of it.

I've seen sex with Paris Hilton. There's a lot of texting involved.

Also, a painful, foul-smelling epilogue after a week's gone by :green

The ISIS bombers? Presumably so that right wing munters all over Europe campaign to have the borders closed, leaving the Syrians who are fleeing ISIS stranded. But, really, I have no idea.

You're a strange man, but yes, the TV news coverage we get is not always 100% accurate.

I would have thought it's due to Syria being a mess and Syrian passports being easy to come by. Also because Syrians are the good guy refugees that everyone is welcoming in. Handy if you're a terrorist.

Archived