Peterhead v Stranraer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One cronic dive. However he didn't roll about. Quickly got up chasing after the ball. Stupid thing is if he hadn't had dived he'd been in a really good position. That's those argies for you. He'll soon learn I expect. Mind you Rory McAllister is no Angel on that front either.

One cronic dive. However he didn't roll about. Quickly got up chasing after the ball. Stupid thing is if he hadn't had dived he'd been in a really good position. That's those argies for you. He'll soon learn I expect. Mind you Rory McAllister is no Angel on that front either.

I am sure it was he that got you the penalty as well. After his second dive I am sure the ref must have been aware that he was absolutely conned for the penalty.

I am sure it was he that got you the penalty as well. After his second dive I am sure the ref must have been aware that he was absolutely conned for the penalty.

Nope it was a pen,gilchrist tried to mount him

I was wondering why we hadn't seen much of Andy Rodgers this season. Last night maybe showed why, he looks like he's on the Bobby Mann diet. Agree that the game should've been abandoned midway through the second half. I thought Redman was pretty anonymous.

Archived