Peterhead Vs Livingston

AMC13

Very comfortable win for us today, started well and took control of the game very early on.

I think our keepers first save came in the 89th minute which tells you how the game went.

Thought White was excellent but Buchanan was my Motm, ran them ragged for 90 minutes.

Professional Job done and on to the next round.

Easier than I thought seems we are a class apart from that league.

Question though why did Peterhead fans celebrate in the social club when Rangers scored against St Mirren.

Easier than I thought seems we are a class apart from that league.

Question though why did Peterhead fans celebrate in the social club when Rangers scored against St Mirren.

Because there are a lot of quisling cun*s in Peterhead.

eta - I think the serious answer is that we haven't been a league team for long so when we were HL a lot of people had a big team. I think it has improved the last few years though, especially with the removal of the Rangers sh*te from the bar, and you do see a lot more kids in Peterhead shirts around town etc.

Outstanding comeback sir. You must be very proud.Anyway WW is my wee team. ICT is my big team. What's your big team?

Were you wearing an Inverness hat on because if so I passed you.

Very comfortable win for us today, started well and took control of the game very early on.

I think our keepers first save came in the 89th minute which tells you how the game went.

Thought White was excellent but Buchanan was my Motm, ran them ragged for 90 minutes.

Professional Job done and on to the next round.

Very true. Thought Peterheid would at least have given you a game but it was never in doubt.

Were you wearing an Inverness hat on because if so I passed you.

Aye that was me. Not playing till Sunday. Never been to Balmoor, only one in the league so it was a chance to catch it but I thought it would have been a better cup tie, youse were very comfortable.

I didn't ask how many teams you support nor whom they are. So shut the f**k up about it.

So, we've established:

1) You're a good bit younger than the club you support

2) The effort of growing pubes is taking its toll on your IQ

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

P.S. don't use 'whom' unless you understand when it's used :lol:

Also hats off to either Danny Mullen or the club as Mullen came into the social club at about 1 and gave about 20 tickets out to the livi fans in the place, class act.

A professional performance from ourselves, could've been a lot more difficult given Peterhead's quality in players like McAllister. Thought we kept him quiet for the majority of the game, can't really recall him having any shots save for one skewed across the goal and two free kicks in the first half.

Good luck in the Challenge Cup final Peterhead, hopefully a decent tie for ourselves in the next round of this competition.

Because there are a lot of quisling cun*s in Peterhead.

eta - I think the serious answer is that we haven't been a league team for long so when we were HL a lot of people had a big team. I think it has improved the last few years though, especially with the removal of the Rangers sh*te from the bar, and you do see a lot more kids in Peterhead shirts around town etc.

Seems to be a problem wherever you go, plenty in Livi too.

Thought teams like ICT and Ross County would be free from it though with them being away from the central belt, surprised Peterhead have a lot of Sevco fans too, thought Aberdeen might have been their "big team".

Also hats off to either Danny Mullen or the club as Mullen came into the social club at about 1 and gave about 20 tickets out to the livi fans in the place, class act.

Wonder if the guy that tried climbing over the wall had one in his jacket pocket, must have had a good day although he maybe did not think so when he was hanging off the wire like the washing, it was quite funny.

Wonder if the guy that tried climbing over the wall had one in his jacket pocket, must have had a good day although he maybe did not think so when he was hanging off the wire like the washing, it was quite funny.

That was probably highlight of the match. He wouldn't have had one in his pocket as he arrived later than when Danny was giving them out. No idea how he got that drunk my brother said to me that he would never get in but to climb the wall like that gave everyone a right laugh almost made the trip worthy for that alone.

Also like to add that the Peterhead accent is funny had to laugh every time the boys behind the goal shouted over to us "shut it ya Jakey B*stards" and others would shout things like "och referee away you go".

Archived