Wick v Linlithgow

FuzzyBear

Any more mishaps fae the Rose,can I ask you as a neutral who you'd like to see win the replay,cheers.

Whoever i have backed mate.

If no bet then juniors although I have a soft spot for HL due to playing their.

The late goal cost me around £400 as I backed Lithgy late at 3/1

Why there was no live feed is a mystery.

I have often wondered who is employed to provide the live feeds to the bookies.

They all share the same "dangerous attack" commentery nonsence.

Could not cashout.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever i have backed mate.

If no bet then juniors although I have a soft spot for HL due to playing their.

The late goal cost me around £400 as I backed Lithgy late at 3/1

Why there was no live feed is a mystery.

I have often wondered who is employed to provide the live feeds to the bookies.

They all share the same "dangerous attack" commentery nonsence.

Could not cashout.

:lol: good

I'm wondering if the game could be in doubt tomorrow? Couple of days of heavy rain, and tomorrow's forecast looks biblical.

Game will be on, I can't remember a game being off due to rain for years

No official explanation was ever offered. Combination of high winds and the bridge having just shut and pandemonium breaking out on alternative routes. The pitch would have been fine. Only game I can remember was against Bo'ness a couple of years ago when it battered down for 3 hours before the game and was so heavy the water wouldn't go. Same sort of thing as Newcastle had at the weekend.

No official explanation was ever offered. Combination of high winds and the bridge having just shut and pandemonium breaking out on alternative routes. The pitch would have been fine. Only game I can remember was against Bo'ness a couple of years ago when it battered down for 3 hours before the game and was so heavy the water wouldn't go. Same sort of thing as Newcastle had at the weekend.

Do you expect the game to be on tonight ?

Yes. No inspection planned and forecast not bad for rest of the day.

I'm in Livingston just now and its absolutely chucking it down and has been all night. Can't imagine weather is too different the 6 miles apart. Thinking of heading along if it's going to be on.

I am in Bathgate and the rain is off.

There is no inspection planned.

Whilst acknowledging our park in 1st class and unlikely to have any issue due to the rain - I would have assumed that following the debacle at Wick. That we would have covered our own backs by having a precautionary inspection.

Why would you pay a ref to do an inspection if there is no need for one.

Albeit different circumstances (frost) - we have previously called a game on without inspection only for the match referee to put the game off.

Given the issues we had at Wick where 2 inspections by officials passed the park playable only to be called off by the Match Official. All I suggested was cover our own backs by an inspection - then anything goes wrong we can't have fingers pointed at us.

Have Wick not already complained about us only naming 3 subs and questioned if our lights were up to the required standard!!

I'm in Livingston just now and its absolutely chucking it down and has been all night. Can't imagine weather is too different the 6 miles apart. Thinking of heading along if it's going to be on.

The weather in livi and Linlithgow can be very different. There seems to be a line at the top of the hill past dechmont and 1 side can be pishing it down and the other in bright sunshine

Albeit different circumstances (frost) - we have previously called a game on without inspection only for the match referee to put the game off.

Given the issues we had at Wick where 2 inspections by officials passed the park playable only to be called off by the Match Official. All I suggested was cover our own backs by an inspection - then anything goes wrong we can't have fingers pointed at us.

Have Wick not already complained about us only naming 3 subs and questioned if our lights were up to the required standard!!

was it wick who questioned the three subs ? or was it a fan or fans.

Archived