Wick v Linlithgow

FuzzyBear

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felt obliged to email Bet365 on their lack of markets for this game. 22 markets available on the Kuwait Youth Cup or Cowdenbeath under 20 league match. Pretty poor if they can't putup a bit more choice than they have.

Felt obliged to email Bet365 on their lack of markets for this game. 22 markets available on the Kuwait Youth Cup or Cowdenbeath under 20 league match. Pretty poor if they can't putup a bit more choice than they have.

Bet365 do appear to be the only firm without an array of delicacies. Plenty elsewhere.

superbigal . my opinion on this game is i think rose will be too strong for wick . better team better players . what is your take on this game

For what it's worth I wouldn't say the Rose players are much better, just better organized. The Wick team changes a lot from game to game depending on who's available, the Rose players seemed to know each others play a lot better than Wick. Just an impression from seeing them both at Grant Street a few weeks ago.

P.S. Wick will probably pump them now. :lol:

1 is the goalkeeping coach, 1 is the reserve keeper and the other hasn't played for about 9 months due to injury...

So it was probably Rose fans in the know betting big on Wick that swung the odds. :( Thanks for sharing..

Archived