Women For Independence

ICTChris

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very essence of scrambling for relevance right there.

Ah, struggling to be the poor man's Vikington.

Can you tell me what McGarry's been found guilty of, toots?

Due process dear boy,this one will run and run,watch this space

It was inevitable really with such large numbers. Media spotlight seems to be on them a lot more though. I fully expect the SNP to act appropriately though IF they are found to have committed any offence.

Innocent until proven guilty, right folks?

No real surprise to see the SNP having politicians involved in such affairs.

Why did anyone believe they were any different from the other parties?

That's pretty dumb stuff.

Who actually claimed the SNP were any different from the other parties? They're as apt to have MPs/MPSs who engage in questionable dealings as any other party.

If true it sounds all very fishy,like i said before no smoke without fire.

And like I said before, that's a tremendously thick line to take. I wonder how you feel about not guilty verdicts, given that since they got charged and tried, the "no smoke without fire" thing should really take hold.

Who actually claimed the SNP were any different from the other parties? They're as apt to have MPs/MPSs who engage in questionable dealings as any other party.

Well the Fide guy did. He bizarrely stated he fully expected her to be found innocent. Unless he in general believes in politician's integrity despite the evidence to the contrary.

I think all parties are likely to deal with this in exactly the same way also if she's found guilty. In fact they have very little choice .

Just beggars belief someone could be as stupid as she seems to have been.

Was always the worry that with so many new MPs there would be a few 'chimp with a yellow rosette' types. Hopefully weed them out in this Parliament. Got to question the selection process that could have allowed her through the net.

And like I said before, that's a tremendously thick line to take. I wonder how you feel about not guilty verdicts, given that since they got charged and tried, the "no smoke without fire" thing should really take hold.

Yep, no smoke without fire is incredibly unfair on people falsely accused.

That said there can still be a reasonable presumption of guilt based on the facts known at the time. Not 100% but certainly more likely than not.

Until the trial did you believe Oscar Pistorious was completely innocent? Or did you think he was guilty based on the facts in the public domain?

Well the Fide guy did. He bizarrely stated he fully expected her to be found innocent. Unless he in general believes in politician's integrity despite the evidence to the contrary.

I think all parties are likely to deal with this in exactly the same way also if she's found guilty. In fact they have very little choice .

Just beggars belief someone could be as stupid as she seems to have been.

Was always the worry that with so many new MPs there would be a few 'chimp with a yellow rosette' types. Hopefully weed them out in this Parliament. Got to question the selection process that could have allowed her through the net.

The Fide guy? Also, where have I stated I fully expect her to be found innocent?

If you were blessed with the adequate brainpower, you'd see that I had said she is guilty of nothing AT PRESENT.

If found guilty later on down the line, that's obviously a different story.

Archived