Women For Independence

ICTChris

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're stunningly gullible.

As I have clearly stated if you've been paying attention, I expect SNP MPs to be squeaky clean and fully expect any of them who aren't to be unceremoniously booted to buggery.

What's unfortunate for you and your ilk in your excitement is that neither Thomson nor McGarry have been found guilty of ANYTHING.

Still, by all means keep SNPbadding like a petulant stepchild if that's what boils your kettle.

Never said they had been found guilty of anything,both issues are being looked into and time will tell if any crime has been comitted.

Now as for your "petulant stepchild" comment because i do SNPBAD thats rather hypocritical from someone who does slab bad/cons bad/westminster bad etc etc

Never said they had been found guilty of anything,both issues are being looked into and time will tell if any crime has been comitted.

Now as for your "petulant stepchild" comment because i do SNPBAD thats rather hypocritical from someone who does slab bad/cons bad/westminster bad etc etc

Oh Kevin. As soon as your little peepers saw the Daily Mail/ Record headlines you had them down as guilty. Don't pretend otherwise.

Every single one of your posts is anti SNP. Every one. Hence my comment.

Which facts are these flower?

Morning petal.

The fact that she was given a chance by WFI to explain the shortfall and declined.

The fact that she was the only person with access to the account.

The fact that WFI felt compelled to call i the polis.

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

Still at stage 1 fide.

I await your arrival at stage 6.

I wonder what stage Tam's in of 'being a walloper'.

Stage 1 - denial of being a walloper.

Stage 2 - acceptance of being a walloper.

Stage 3 - embracing being a walloper.

Stage 4 - regret at spending whole life being a walloper.

If that helps you through your coping cycle dear boy,

p.s. read Freud, he seems as relevant to you as he is to fragrant pedro.

p.p.s How many MPs will the essenpee have at the end of this parliament?

If that helps you through your coping cycle dear boy,

p.s. read Freud, he seems as relevant to you as he is to fragrant pedro.

p.p.s How many MPs will the essenpee have at the end of this parliament?

:lol:

What a dickhead you are.

Morning petal.

The fact that she was given a chance by WFI to explain the shortfall and declined.

The fact that she was the only person with access to the account.

The fact that WFI felt compelled to call i the polis.

Sweep, sweep, sweep.

Still at stage 1 fide.

I await your arrival at stage 6.

The very essence of scrambling for relevance right there.

Can you tell me what McGarry's been found guilty of, toots?

Is there any way of the SNP sacking her as an MP, if she is guilty?

I assume not but her getting punted and Glasgow replacing her with another SNP MP would be banter.

None to my knowledge, in the same way as Eric Joyce resigned from Labour and carried on as an independent. The SNP could kick McGarry out, but she would be able to continue as an MP unless she chose to resign her seat.

None to my knowledge, in the same way as Eric Joyce resigned from Labour and carried on as an independent. The SNP could kick McGarry out, but she would be able to continue as an MP unless she chose to resign her seat.

It depends on the length of any sentence that may be handed down. If it is 12 months or longer then they are kicked out and their seat becomes vacant.

kevthedee, on 26 Nov 2015 - 13:28, said:

Why is idiotic,until they are cleared(if they are cleared) doubts will remain about their actions.

While this is true, you were asked for evidence and you simply said "no smoke without fire" which suggests that you thought this was enough. Do you think that "no smoke without fire" deserves anything more than doubt over their actions?

Archived