St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

25 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I look forward to hearing from more folk who have managed to google image search 'panda train'... 

Fht2vV1.jpg

Image result for PANDA train

I apologise for not dressing up as an over-sized panda, flying to Asia and then make an attempt to board a train. Google is all I could manage.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I apologise for not dressing up as an over-sized panda, flying to Asia and then make an attempt to board a train. Google is all I could manage.

Panda costumes*, trains and Asian men are all available in the UK. You've not even tried, IMO. :whistle

* There's actually one in my loft, not that you were to know that. An extended hangover from my stag do. It's actually a bit freaky, this giant panda head nesting in the corner amongst the insulation. :unsure:

Yes, he looks devastated.

56 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I look forward to hearing from more folk who have managed to google image search 'panda train'... 

5 minutes ago, purplemonkeydishwasher said:

568632fc11750c59802b3ee225aee258.jpg

The thought of League 1 becoming more of a reality...

RG0BS1U.gif?noredirect

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Dear BBC. Sadly, David Attenborough is not going to be around forever. Now, you may be of the opinion that there is no ready-made replacement, but I'm hoping this pitch document is going to change your mind...

Archived