St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, JessieField said:

If Saints do go down this season, don't despair lads! Just hang on in the First Division and you'll be able to play Glasgow Morton again when they are relegated next season.

If we were to get relegated next season we'd be back in the Championship.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Clearly you're one of the...*ahem*....Sooper Dooper Happy Clapper Boring Fannies that Shull like's to post about.

Despite the fact that I'm relatively active on there, BAWA is an utter shitshow of a site at the best of times. This season has magnified that by about 300.

Give me Portillo and Pandas (but not animal testicles) ahead of several dozen Shull posts and a self-righteous Walter Mitty like Stuart Dickson, any day of the week. The latter of whom made a grandiose point of reporting SMiSA to the FCA for breaching community guidelines (by donating £9k to the playing fund following an all members' vote) and ignoring his e-mails asking for quantification. He was absolutely certain that his case against them was significant this would lead to the demise of SMiSA and fan ownership but his best laid plans went to fuck when it transpired that he'd done his research so dilligently that he didn't realise the FCA weren't within the legislature to deal with this and he was refereed to Supporters Direct Scotland. When they told him his 'airtight, damning, blow-the-lid-off-this-whole-stinking-setup' case would cost £500 to raise as a grievance, he then decided discretion was the better part of valour and he'd just leave it after all.

A total fucking fantasist, attention seeking loonball of a guy.

I love how every club has one of these absolute melters. Usually with a blog that contains a large selection of fonts.

21 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Irrespective of trains, seaside and Portillo patter, this is one of my favourite YouTube mashups ever. Thanks for bringing it to the forefront of my conscious mind again!

Shite quality audio though, this is much better:

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

b99cea1e0954aba2121a089b2855995b.jpg

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:

That's a repeat from yesterday emoji39.png

3 hours ago, Cowshed118 said:

IMG_1486660083.398840.jpg

Top one's nice, but she'd really let herself go by the time the bottom one was taken

Archived