St Mirren Relegation Express. Championship Edition.

mrcat1990

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

By the looks of it the title and play off positions could be wrapped up by then. It could work for us (clutching at straws I know).

You could be right, but I imagine who is 2nd, 3rd or 4th would still be up for grabs right to the wire

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

You play, what I would imagine, the champs and the other 3 promotion playoff teams as well as a possibly a rejuvenated Raith team. So, yes I would say you are fucked 

Just to be clear, I know the rest of my post was taking the piss, but the 'we are fucked' bit was deadly serious and in full agreement with you.

Just now, The Minertaur said:

cool-stry-panda.gif

Get out of this thread.

I support a team in this league. What's your excuse? You would be better off going in the lowland league threads and  familiarize yourself with those teams ahead next season.

Just now, RR #1 said:

I support a team in this league. What's your excuse? You would be better off going in the lowland league threads and  familiarize yourself with those teams ahead next season.

Shit did I post in the wrong forum? Sorry m8. 

oh-god-what-have-i-done.gif

10 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Shit did I post in the wrong forum? Sorry m8. 

oh-god-what-have-i-done.gif

Not at all. A thread with the title '"relegation express" is a very fitting place to see a Cowdenbeath fan. You are the experts after all. 3-in-a-row 

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

Not at all. A thread with the title '"relegation express" is a very fitting place to see a Cowdenbeath fan. You are the experts after all. 3-in-a-row 

Indeed we are.  Surely then that makes me qualified to post on here?  K thx bye.

This is a thread about St Mirren. Please keep all discussion on St Mirren, pandas and trains.

hdt.gif

Archived