Bombing Syria

ICTJohnboy

London knife wielding tube terrorist in not actually a terrorist just a bloke failed by authorities with mental health issues shocker.

Family went to police 3 weeks ago, begging for him to be sectioned. Referred to local mental health, f**k all done.

Unbelievable to think Camerons hashtag bruv pish could be any more risible. But it is.

London knife wielding tube terrorist in not actually a terrorist just a bloke failed by authorities with mental health issues shocker.

Family went to police 3 weeks ago, begging for him to be sectioned. Referred to local mental health, f**k all done.

Unbelievable to think Camerons hashtag bruv pish could be any more risible. But it is.

He was yelling "this is for Syria" whilst doing the stabbing

Hence, terrorist

He was yelling "this is for Syria" whilst doing the stabbing

Hence, terrorist

Oh you and bombing ten year olds and loons.. So edgy!

P.S.He had a pishy wee knife rather than the machete reported in the Mail, and if a couple of the people filming it had reacted like normal human beings nobody would have been hurt.

Edited by welshbairn

A rare bit of common sense accidentally slips out of Boris, who suggests we should be on the same side as the Syrian government and Russia in this conflict.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12036184/Lets-deal-with-the-Devil-we-should-work-with-Vladimir-Putin-and-Bashar-al-Assad-in-Syria.html

I find it all rather sad and sick that people are lining to have a go at the uk/us over its bombing campaign against isis but i see very little condemnation of isis and its atrocities.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/07/02/isis-executioners-spare-no-one-killing-74-children-for-crimes-including-not/

I condemn the killing of all innocents. You do not.

I condemn the killing of all innocents. You do not.

How about i translate what you are really trying to say in your post.

When muslim's get killed by us/uk bombs etc that i dont care about them.

Unless you can find my posts suggesting that i am happy with that then your talking diarrhoea.

But if your still concerned maybe you could arrange a p&b christmas shoe box collection full of red bull that you could send to them.

The link for your an arse was broken so i went with fox instead.

Unless you can find my posts suggesting that i am happy with that then your talking diarrhoea.

Kev's a bit tasty these days eh?

The "shoe box full of red bull" may be my favourite comment of his, ever.

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Detournement said:

They let all the Jihadis go to Idlib to avoid casualties elsewhere. Al Nusra and Al Qaeda need to be dealt with. 

And that's why they're bombing hospitals and civilians? Putin hasn't evolved since his tactics in Chechnya.