Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Right Billy

Juve didn't win tonight so the spreadsheet will change, stick an "l" in the result column and you'll see the lay stakes reduce dramatically

Also update your lay odds, you'll see Monaco have come in to 1.41.
post-18906-0-93133900-1455919402_thumb.j
Here's mine. I'm now laying my next leg which is PSG. We are now laying against the refund, hence why the lay stakes are much smaller.
The acca can play out in 3 ways
PSG lose - we are up 6.99
PSG win then Monaco lose, we are up 6.99
Boh win, we are down 17.02 but receive a £30 free bet (which you should be able to turn into at least £24)
Also important to note, now we have had a loser, if any other leg loses, the acca is done. You don't lay any further.

Mines is a bit different to yours, I just put £5 in the acca section of the website after selecting the 6 results. I didn't think it was in conjunction with any offers but you mentioned that because it was a 6 team acca it'd be eligible for a refund if any leg lost.

I'm pretty sure I'm not entitled to a free £30 bet what's the best way for me to continue from here? When I look at the amount I've laid so far and future lays looks like I'm going to lose more than a few quid. Also, what does that Q stand for in far right hand section where it predicts what your future wins/losses will be? e.g. WWWQL. Cheers.

post-57806-0-95485400-1455922016_thumb.p

Edited by Pete Rockwell

Your exchange taking much of a beating this week dj?

I've had 2 Messi FGS, a Lewandowksi and Ibra.

Just a two draw double on a free bet land tonight too.

Had to withdraw to skrill, hoping it's quick, even though it's the weekend

Yeah, took an absolute tanking mate.

Costa, 2 x Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra all won into the bookies as well as 4 horses at 4/1 and above.

managed to friiter plenty back into exchanges yesterday and today though.

Q means qualify, for what I understand anyway. Ie, you qualified for the refund.

Obviously your refund will be a fiver, in line with the stake.

Looks like your set to lose 14p from your acca, I'm looking and can only think we've overlooked the override odds or they'e been deleted in error at some point.

Not ideal, but hopefully it's been a useful exercise, seeing how the games are laid off etc.

As itstands, you are out of pocket by £2.44. It'sup to you, but you could "gamble" (I know it's not in the matched betting ethos) and not lay that last two legs (hoping to hit the fiver refund), Turn the free bet into £4 and you've got a little profit

Either that or you lay at the ideal stakes to ensure you'll have that v small 14p loss (If you can get more than 80% from your free bet you can clear that)

If you feel it useful, I'll pm you the spreadsheet of one I set up last night (rather than choke up this thread) It's with betfred so the odds are not usually as good. Had £19.35 sitting in the account so set an acca up with it, and I'll just update it as I go and show you how it develops

Just did this as a mug bet tbh so happy to make a small loss, didn't realise it'd be eligible for a refund. not bothered about the cash just wanted to do a practice with the spreadsheet so I'll carry on as normal and lay the PSG game.

Yeah pm me anything about this cheers. Now I've done this one I'll spend time on Monday going through the training on the forum. It's time for me to move onto the reloads want to figure out Hills accas and 365 horse offers.

I have spanked the slot offers big time this week. BGO with Verne Troyer saying come and beat me!

zKXNiOB.jpg

Have that ya wee dick. Also made £75 of a William Hill scratchcard offer and £80 from that Paddypower offer where you bet 1p a spin and then get 20 free spins on the avengers. Hit a huge bonus round. I have also made about £150 from the general inplays, accas and sign up offers. Been a good week.

I've not hit a single fgs refund in Feb.

Still confident my months total will be very healthy though.

Got a nice 888sport refund today. 20 quid as I'd backed the Leicester game to be a draw with 888, dutched with Paddy and Victor.

Goal after 87.01.... refund. Plus Leicester are on of my gmm teams.

Hopefully see some nice capital one cup offers tomorrow

February profits totalled up

£771.52

(£151.78 from accas)

Think I need to up my game on the accas now I've got the process of how they work nailed down, also have Cheltenham in March, and I still have a few sign ups to do.

Awful month on fgs refunds (didn't hit a single one!!) But I find them more of a "fun" matched bet.

I got lucky as f**k at the weekend. £20 on a horse on Betfair then put on the wrong horse on the lay bet at Smarkets. My horse won and I also got a £20 free bet. Happy days

Got a mail from Paddy, refunding 2nd places on ALL races at Cheltenham...

Step up Hills, lads and 365 and top that

Stand still long enough and the bookies throw money at you.

Bit worried as I don't have horses on any of my profiles, but I'm hoping with modest stakes, the volume of bets taken at Cheltenham should keep me below the radar

Got a mail from Paddy, refunding 2nd places on ALL races at Cheltenham...

Step up Hills, lads and 365 and top that

Stand still long enough and the bookies throw money at you.

Bit worried as I don't have horses on any of my profiles, but I'm hoping with modest stakes, the volume of bets taken at Cheltenham should keep me below the radar

dont use betfair if you are doing paddy horse offers, they are linked now and there have been a spate of gubbings on the match betting forum i use because people backed and laid on paddy and betfair

try use smarkets if the money is there for the horses

dont use betfair if you are doing paddy horse offers, they are linked now and there have been a spate of gubbings on the match betting forum i use because people backed and laid on paddy and betfair

I use smarkets for nearly everything, really noticed how the reduced commission improved my return on accas. From that point on smarkets were my first choice.

Wish they would add fgs markets.

Haven't touched matchbook or betdaq, and the ladbrokes exchange is the most user unfriendly thing I've seen.

Is anyone buying this match-catcher software?

Part of me thinks they are taking the piss with additional costs beyond the £23 a month (with supposedly over 10,000 subscribers)

However, with Cheltenham coming up... Maybe buy it for one month

what is the match catcher? sounds iffy lol

Apparently this isn't legal as well as very unethical. It hasn't deterred me from using BetFair in conjunction with Paddy, not yet anyway

Smarkets it's great but by f**k it flakes out on you at some inopportune times.

what is the match catcher? sounds iffy lol

latest add-on or app

Gives you real time matches on horses that are have offers.

Part of me thinks, £9.99 a month for what is the most profitable reload offer, is reasonable, but then the other part of me thinks, we already pay £23 a month and there's an oddsmatcher service on there (thats shite)

There's supposedly acca software going up and there's already talk of a "platinum plus" member service.

I love the site, it'smade me over £1500 this year, but I think they are taking the piss a bit here. I understand it's a business and they are developing the software, but I hope themembers don't rush in to buy this. Will it mean any new development on there is then a "premium service"