Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

It is with Hills, just put a small amount on the acca option for the 6 results. I didn't do the 10% bonus on winnings calculation and put the new odds in the override section that you mentioned earlier. I can do that now and take it from there if that'll be better. Not bothered about losing a small sum on this just looking to get the hang of it.

Think I made it to option 3 in the training before sacking it off tbh. Will go through it again this week.

ETA I suppose I won't have to calculate override odds if it's a refund acca if I lose it by 1 leg.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

It is with Hills, just put a small amount on the acca option for the 6 results. I didn't do the 10% bonus on winnings calculation and put the new odds in the override section that you mentioned earlier. I can do that now and take it from there if that'll be better. Not bothered about losing a small sum on this just looking to get the hang of it.

Think I made it to option 3 in the training before sacking it off tbh. Will go through it again this week.

ETA I suppose I won't have to calculate override odds if it's a refund acca if I lose it by 1 leg.

The override odds are really just so you are laying against the correct amount, but you only really see them if all selections win.

The boost pushes your overall price and the lay price together so it is really handy, be nice if they continue it in March.

You'll see that if you are doing an acca with Coral etc where the boost isnt there and their odds are generally poorer.

I put one on with Paddy earlier today and tbh, prob should have left it as the EV was only just under £2 on a £20 acca. Hoping some lay odds come in a bit

They key really is finding good close matches.

Hills is without a doubt the best account for accas, no league or price restrictions and generally better odds

Looks spot on.

Can be worthwhile checking the lay prices after every leg, a wee drift or shortening can change the profit level.

No surprise Barca win, so it's another w in the end column

I've adjusted the lay prices (and changed the commision to 2% on the final leg) and managed to get Sevilla layed at 1.21. Spreadsheet now looking like this. Note that the ideal stakes on the two legs already completed have changed, just ignore this. You've already layed them and obviously thats set in stone now. Just look at the current leg and lay what it tells you.

post-18906-0-42619000-1455748122_thumb.j

With Sevilla and Juve both shortening in price and the reduced commission on leg 6, we see a greater profit (even though there's been a slight drift on PSG)

seems paddy power been gubbing a number of accounts, most likely linked to their merger with betfair, be wary guys as paddy are great for bonus offers etc

Probably doesn't affect you chaps but their odds are usually shite.

seems paddy power been gubbing a number of accounts, most likely linked to their merger with betfair, be wary guys as paddy are great for bonus offers etc

I seem to have gotten away with it.

Planned on having a go at the Betfair £1 slots offer last night. 8 spins in and I pulled a £303 win out the bag, so decided that the offer can go f**k itself.

£2450 up now.

I seem to have gotten away with it.

Planned on having a go at the Betfair £1 slots offer last night. 8 spins in and I pulled a £303 win out the bag, so decided that the offer can go f**k itself.

£2450 up now.

Woof! How much time are you spending on it?