Trump

scottsdad

Only he never compared Mexico and the US.  I do notice that you didn't try to argue that America is not corrupt nor racist.

He altered my quote about Mexico's corrupt society to say "America." Obviously he was drawing a comparison.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0

A black man's report from the Tuscan rally that's starting to go viral. He went undecided and wanted to hear for himself what Trump had to say. He says he left terrified of the type of people protesting and respecting the people supporting Trump. He said the protesters made him feel unsafe in a way he never has before.

You missed out some vital facts in your post

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/273839-man-arrested-at-trump-rally-for-punching-protester-is-air-force-member

Ford was actually quite popular.

He came across as a thoroughly decent chap as well.

One of the good ones.

He was very popular in the six areas that became part of the Metropolitan area in the early 90s and even won back his original council seat after getting sacked as Mayor.

Read a decent obituary in the Gaurdian Website by Mike Carlson of C4 American Football commentating fame.

He was a fat, greedy capitalist c**t, but that is just my personal opinion.

He was very popular in the six areas that became part of the Metropolitan area in the early 90s and even won back his original council seat after getting sacked as Mayor.

Read a decent obituary in the Gaurdian Website by Mike Carlson of C4 American Football commentating fame.

He was a fat, greedy capitalist c**t, but that is just my personal opinion.

In P45s book, that was what made him one of the good guys.

Archived