Petrofac Cup Final - Rangers vs Peterhead

The_Kincardine

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway back to the original point before we digressed

42 000 at hampden for a lower league final , have celtic reached that figure at parkhead yet this season

Aye. Malmo, Qarabag & Ajax in Europe and Aberdeen in the league

Good wee bluenose toon Peterhead

Int that right Strichey ?

I don't know you don't see so many people in Rangers tops since they died. I did see a kid in a Stoke top the other day which seemed a bit random - I guess kids would rather support a middling PL team than a Scottish one.

We really didnt :lol:

I know that to be true now and that genuinely sucks. I had been under the impression that, as with all other cup competitions, Rovers had received half the gate money from the final.

How frustrating for Peterhead, as of this morning Rangers ticket sales have reached 45,000, the Blue Toon could have been looking at a half million windfall.

How frustrating for Peterhead, as of this morning Rangers ticket sales have reached 45,000, the Blue Toon could have been looking at a half million windfall.

I don't think it is any odds to us. We haven't had a good cup run for a few years so we will be quids in either way.

Where does the money go then if not to both clubs?

The slpf of course to split amongst themselves.

1700 we've apparently sold. A relly poor effort. Didn't we have about 4000 down about ten years ago in the Scottish cup when we played the old Rangers?

Sevco doesn't have the same appeal tbf.

attachicon.gif2lxghf9.jpg

This is my favourite banner from that end of Celtic Park

What did the last Celtic fan in that row do to deserve that accolade?

Archived