Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

Dundee are a total joke of club, they would rather spend money ( they haven't got) on players than basic infrastructure, supposedly they are using dens as a public bath today so the yes voting,manky shower can get a wash,,,,,

:lol:

What a fucking minter the Falkirk fans are.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it strange that people are complaining about Dens being unplayable. Has anyone watched the news this week, it's monsoon time up there

Strange thing it's the only game in the whole of Scotland that's off. Did it even rain last night. A couple of hours is all that's needed to let standing water drain away. So don't blab a lot of pish that you had some rain last week it's got f**k all to do with it.

I find it strange that people are complaining about Dens being unplayable. Has anyone watched the news this week, it's monsoon time up there

Indeed. It's not only our lot that are disappointed I'd imagine as well. You'd think plenty of Dee's would have been looking forward to the game, too, despite us being just a 'tin pot' championship side. Scottish Cup weekends are the highlight of the season IMO.

Wow, this really upseting for the Falkirk minters! Just proves that this is their biggest game of the season. It was pretty obvious that the game was going to be off, its only a few days you have to wait to recieve your pumping from the big team.

Strange thing it's the only game in the whole of Scotland that's off. Did it even rain last night. A couple of hours is all that's needed to let standing water drain away. So don't blab a lot of pish that you had some rain last week it's got f**k all to do with it.

It's not the only game that's off. Step away from the keyboard FFS.

Wow, this really upseting for the Falkirk minters! Just proves that this is their biggest game of the season. It was pretty obvious that the game was going to be off, its only a few days you have to wait to recieve your pumping from the big team.

This sort of pish is just as bad as some of the stuff our fans are coming away with.

I have it on very good authority that the Dundee ground staff at best ignored the pitch this week and at worst actively sabotaged it to prevent any chance of the game going ahead

Makes sense doesn't it. Their games against form sides Celtic and Falkirk were off whilst they got the Derby on against the hapless Dundee Utd

Absolute minter for the Dens park club

Archived