Dundee v Falkirk

The Master

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I've already proven you to be an absolute gobshite recently, please don't make me have to do it again.

Only grass pitch off in Scotland. I take it Dundee was the only place rain fell this week?

Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist Marshmallo has lost it here. Tremendous entertainment.

Unbelievable how some folk can't wrap their head around the simple concept that unprecedented levels of rain coupled with a collapsed drainage system might lead to the game being called off.

Eta: Back Post Misses has flipped it as well. Or is just genuinely thick.

Only grass pitch off in Scotland. I take it Dundee was the only place rain fell this week?

What part of "the drainage system is broken and can't be fixed until the close season" is difficult to understand?

Guest Back Post Misses

I've already proven you to be an absolute gobshite recently, please don't make me have to do it again.

We have Still got the best defence in the Championship

Guest Back Post Misses

I'll capitalise this for your benefit.. OUR DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS FUCKED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED UNTIL THE SEASON HAS FINISHED.

Diddies

Guest Back Post Misses

What part of "the drainage system is broken and can't be fixed until the close season" is difficult to understand?

Useless excuse

I'll capitalise this for your benefit.. OUR DRAINAGE SYSTEM IS FUCKED AND CANNOT BE REPAIRED UNTIL THE SEASON HAS FINISHED.

So the pitch isn't up to league standards. No drains. Do you even have under soil heating? I wouldn't worry couple of years when the money stop out you'll be back down in the lower leagues where you belong.

Archived