Dunfermline vs Ross County/Ross County vs Dunfermline (replay)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any flooding up there at the moment? I'm keen to head up tomorrow night, but can't shake the memory of a midweek game at Dingwall a few years ago that was called off at 7pm, when heavy rain came late and saturated an already wet pitch.

Decent draw for whoever gets through, but if it's us I certainly wouldn't say that beating Forfar or Linlithgow is the near-certainty suggested above.

I'm confident of us putting in a good shift. The players must be building on confidence themselves, 3 times we've played a Premiership side this season and that's a win and 2 draws, really not a bad record for a third tier side.

I'd take the same team as Saturday, hopefully the couple of days has allowed Brad MacKay to develop something of a partnership and understanding with BRE, it must have felt like he was playing with complete strangers on Saturday. Hopefully they'll be even more fired up for this one now that we have an excellent chance at the quarter finals if we can win this one.

Please don't tell me that tube muir is going to ref tonight? He's useless. Didn't realise this was the same guy that somehow missed the handball in the cup semi final?

Has he got a hardon for teuchtar* sides?

Yes. He is sexually aroused by football teams associated with rural Scotland, and he allows this to influence his decision-making in high-profile football games. It's sad really. We're not comfortable with it either. The poor guy needs help, he's not well.

*teuchter

Please don't tell me that tube muir is going to ref tonight? He's useless. Didn't realise this was the same guy that somehow missed the handball in the cup semi final?

That was genuinely one of the best decisions of all time tbh.

Archived