Dunfermline vs Ross County/Ross County vs Dunfermline (replay)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the County diddies will be hosting a big club from Fife for the replay.

I've not seen many Pars games in the flesh in recent years, but I was lucky enough to see BMMMH score up there on a trip back home.

Jojo to slot the winner in the replay?

Also starting to get concerned about how many goals we're conceding.

At the risk of a couple of our fans throwing their toys out of the pram again, I think our midfield is just not offering enough protection anymore for the defence - with Woods being the main culprit. I'm not a fan of his at the best of times but is he fully fit right now? He doesn't seem to be interesting in tracking back any more. He'll jog back after the game but if the balls past him he doesn't seem to attempt to get back in any great hurry anymore.

We need to start Robertson instead of Boyd, and Murdoch or Quinn instead of Woods in my opinion. I'll be interested to hear how Shalk & Graham got on today too.

Has Robertson been that bad? Can't understand what he's done wrong. Boyd is good as a back-up, nothing more, and he doesn't play Robertson the we should be looking to get somebody else in. The amount of goals were conceding at the moment is alarming indeed. Positive that both our stand-in strikers scored I suppose.

Dunfermline quite unfortunate not to walk away with the win tonight. Fox saved us more than once as well as the woodwork, and we were very fortunate the ref didn't see the foul right before our penalty. I hate to say it but I think it's time we dropped Boyd and invested in a new CB. Robertson should come back in for the replay.

Great to see Schalk score too.

Dunfermline quite unfortunate not to walk away with the win tonight. Fox saved us more than once as well as the woodwork, and we were very fortunate the ref didn't see the foul right before our penalty. I hate to say it but I think it's time we dropped Boyd and invested in a new CB. Robertson should come back in for the replay.

Great to see Schalk score too.

Cannae argue with that tbh.

If I was a Pars fan I'd be gutted, deserved to win, hit post, bar and had numerous chances.

Thought some of their football was excellent and much better than we've seen from some Premiership teams this season.

Our abysmal away form continues and we are punchless without Boyce and Curran.

In saying that was impressed with Schalk and took his goal well.

County's first goal was a cracker, albeit incurred from rather shite defending from us.

That's the first time I've sat in the Norrie for many years. You can't see anything on the far side so would need to see the penalty incident again, but at first it looked like a stone-waller.

NB: I bloody hate teams that swap sides before kick off!

Archived