Stirling vs inverness

Binos123sam

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been really good for stirling this season. He's going to make a howler now I've said that :(

He'll have fond memories of this ground, he gifted them an equaliser which I'm sure was a Scottish cup tie as well which resulted in the fixture the commentator mentioned a few minutes ago.

He'll have fond memories of this ground, he gifted them an equaliser which I'm sure was a Scottish cup tie as well which resulted in the fixture the commentator mentioned a few minutes ago.

I remember that :lol: He was good at st mirren and has been good so far at Stirling. Maybe he was just pish at yous :lol: Good strike from the ict player there, it was either going to be a screamer or end up out the stadium

I remember that :lol: He was good at st mirren and has been good so far at Stirling. Maybe he was just pish at yous :lol: Good strike from the ict player there, it was either going to be a screamer or end up out the stadium

I mind a few St Mirren fans saying that, incredible how someone can be even half decent at one club and then hilariously pish elsewhere.

I mind a few St Mirren fans saying that, incredible how someone can be even half decent at one club and then hilariously pish elsewhere.

Aye. I remember him making a great save v Dunfermline at east end park in a relegation battle. It was from a free kick that took a deflection resulting in smith having to change direction very quickly, excellent save

Archived