Livingston v Greenock Morton

cornbeef

Forbes to be dropped IF we have proper wide men (Barr, Stefan or Quitongo) on the left and right with McKee and O'Ware in the centre. Gats in goal with Pepper, Kilday, Luca and Russell in defence. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one but McManus and Samuel to start because in my opinion Denny offers f**k all. Yes he's not exactly a target man but the only header he won on Saturday was nearly an own goal!

Tight game, one of the teams edging it with the winner being scored 75th minute onwards.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forbes to be dropped IF we have proper wide men (Barr, Stefan or Quitongo) on the left and right with McKee and O'Ware in the centre. Gats in goal with Pepper, Kilday, Luca and Russell in defence. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one but McManus and Samuel to start because in my opinion Denny offers f**k all. Yes he's not exactly a target man but the only header he won on Saturday was nearly an own goal!

Tight game, one of the teams edging it with the winner being scored 75th minute onwards.

I agree big Denny was poor on Saturday but to say he offers f**k all is really harsh.

I agree big Denny was poor on Saturday but to say he offers f**k all is really harsh.

From the games I've seen I think he has a poor first touch and for a striker can't strike the ball well at all. Albeit a shot from within 10 yards may hit the target but as a forward you expect much more, especially when he was at a club like Birmingham. Yes he may have scored a decent number of goals but he's not consistent enough and on Saturday (not only him mind) he was just pondering around at times instead of getting stuck in.

How can you seriously state that Johnstone offers nothing, while persisting with O'Ware in central midfield? He did a Wake turn in the first half against Raith but has been posted missing otherwise. He should be the first player punted from the team sheet once wide options become available. I'd start with the 4-3-3 shape that finished Saturday's match more effectively than the earlier dross, with Miller instead of O'Ware.

Signing a proper midfielder to show them how winning the ball is supposed to be done in the centre of the park would be ideal though.

*bangs head against wall*

From the games I've seen I think he has a poor first touch and for a striker can't strike the ball well at all. Albeit a shot from within 10 yards may hit the target but as a forward you expect much more, especially when he was at a club like Birmingham. Yes he may have scored a decent number of goals but he's not consistent enough and on Saturday (not only him mind) he was just pondering around at times instead of getting stuck in.

How many games have you seen?

Interesting to see if the crowd at this game will top the "big West Lothian " team's gate ie Linlithgow Rose v Forfar. We are expecting approx 1500 at he game against . Would be embarrassing if a junior club gets a bigger gate than 2 championship teams in the same county.

We are charging £10/5 to get in and that price bracket certainly attracts the punters in on big games like these

Interesting to see if the crowd at this game will top the "big West Lothian " team's gate ie Linlithgow Rose v Forfar. We are expecting approx 1500 at he game against . Would be embarrassing if a junior club gets a bigger gate than 2 championship teams in the same county.

We are charging £10/5 to get in and that price bracket certainly attracts the punters in on big games like these

No-one in Livingston cares about Linlithgow, it's just the posh part of West Lothian. So you look out for that attendance and if it beats ours then enjoy and go celebrate with your Don Pérignon, I'll be more happy if we go through to the next round.

What's the usual attendance in Linlithgow? If it's not 1500 then no one gives a shit how many interested neutrals turn up for their 'big game' against Forfar.

Meanwhile we make our way to Livingston for the 2nd of 3 trips this season. Yawn.

No-one in Livingston cares about Linlithgow, it's just the posh part of West Lothian. So you look out for that attendance and if it beats ours then enjoy and go celebrate with your Don Pérignon, I'll be more happy if we go through to the next round.

We do care when West Lothian Council pump millions into Livingston and lose the lot whilst giving the real football scene in West Lothian, ie the juniors virtually nothing. Anyway, hopefully the second biggest west Lothian team will also win on Saturday so good luck

What's the usual attendance in Linlithgow? If it's not 1500 then no one gives a shit how many interested neutrals turn up for their 'big game' against Forfar.

Meanwhile we make our way to Livingston for the 2nd of 3 trips this season. Yawn.

Average gate is probably 400. We have a decent support for our level. Great value at a £5 as well .

Also we are in the Scottish Cup every season now so its not so much a big game. Linlithgow is a great place to visit for a game, great wee town, loads of pubs , friendly atmosphere and a cracking wee ground

Average gate is probably 400. We have a decent support for our level. Great value at a £5 as well .

Also we are in the Scottish Cup every season now so its not so much a big game. Linlithgow is a great place to visit for a game, great wee town, loads of pubs , friendly atmosphere and a cracking wee ground

It's not a big game for you but you'll get 1100 more than you normally do through the gate?

We do care when West Lothian Council pump millions into Livingston and lose the lot whilst giving the real football scene in West Lothian, ie the juniors virtually nothing. Anyway, hopefully the second biggest west Lothian team will also win on Saturday so good luck

Second biggest?

Suppose winning the league cup and playing in Europe are no-where near as big achievements as what Linlithgow have.

Average gate of 400 hahaha, aye f**k up mate. Was at your game V Sauchie when all the senior clubs were off for the international break. About 2 hunner c***s showed up, noticed about 10 full-on Livi fans and the away team had a good number as well. Only in your wildest dreams are you even the shite on our shoe.

Lithgae v livi wouldn't that be a tie to savour,or maybe not.Don't think the town of linlithgow would forget it in a hurry,livi haven't the biggest support but for cup ties and important league games they always have some headbangers following them,not just from livi,but broxburn,bathgate,uphall,kirknewton,east calder,not just some that are in the DBM either,reckon it would be an absolute car crash of a tie,every heedbanger in the county at it.

The stream of buses leaving Linlithgow for Ibrox don't run until until Sunday, so the village pondlife will be out in force to watch their wee team on Saturday. Nobody cares.

No, you obvious know nothing about the typical senior support in Linlithgow

Average gate of 400 hahaha, aye f**k up mate. Was at your game V Sauchie when all the senior clubs were off for the international break. About 2 hunner c***s showed up, noticed about 10 full-on Livi fans and the away team had a good number as well. Only in your wildest dreams are you even the shite on our shoe.

You obviously are not as sad as me and have never done a rough count. 400 is an average gate , most Rose fans also say nah, its not that much but there are always approx 100 on the stand side and that is the quiet side

I think I will head back to the juniors page for some decent banter. Come on Morton !!

Archived