Lucy Allan MP

Fide

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You come across as being like one of those paranoid old firm fans who thinks every time the other half have a fan arrested or engage in sectarian chanting at a match the media will sweep it under the carpet because they are blindly biased towards one side and part of some mythical propaganda machine.

You will be able to provide more MSM sources citing the Lucy Allan story than the Neil Hay one then?

Sometimes, what's viewed as paranoia, is sensible thought process and fact. Ofcourse, it's only ever viewed as paranoia if it's regarding "your side".

You will be able to provide more MSM sources citing the Lucy Allan story than the Neil Hay one then?

Sometimes, what's viewed as paranoia, is sensible thought process and fact. Ofcourse, it's only ever viewed as paranoia if it's regarding "your side".

It was in the Mail last Friday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346220/Tory-MP-voted-bomb-Syria-Facebook-death-threat-row-adding-unless-die-constituent-s-email.html

Just the Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Express, Daily Record, Scotsman, Scotland on Sunday, Herald and Observer to go along with the BBC and we're almost evens then eh?

Just the Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Express, Daily Record, Scotsman, Scotland on Sunday, Herald and Observer to go along with the BBC and we're almost evens then eh?

i think it is utterly ridiculous that Scottish newspapers should comment more on Scottish mps. Since May, whenever there's a story about Scottish mps, it is nearly always about the snp. It is utterly disgusting.

i think it is utterly ridiculous that Scottish newspapers should comment more on Scottish mps. Since May, whenever there's a story about Scottish mps, it is nearly always about the snp. It is utterly disgusting.

Would you say the coverage in most of the papers has been positive about the SNP or negative?

THAT, my friend, is the crux.

Would you say the coverage in most of the papers has been positive about the SNP or negative?

THAT, my friend, is the crux.

There has been positive stories (gushing praise of Mhairi Black's maiden speech comes to mind) but also negative ones (17 house's suspension). Also there's been lots of coverage on major snp initiatives, like taking Alistair Carmichael to court.

There has been positive stories (gushing praise of Mhairi Black's maiden speech comes to mind) but also negative ones (17 house's suspension). Also there's been lots of coverage on major snp initiatives, like taking Alistair Carmichael to court.

When did the SNP take Carmichael to court?

The only ongoing case I'm aware of has been taken by 4 of his constituents.

The result is due today, but it's unlikely you would know that if you had watched TV news coverage last night.

It's funny that Mhairi Black comes to mind because the first BBC stories that related to her maiden speech focused on SNP MPs being chastised for clapping, not her speech. The SNP didn't take Carmichael to court. Would you like to try again?

Archived