P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why team in boabs? Plenty of time yet, hell my first 2 hits of this year were only picked up on after Xmas.

I put one in early last year and Joe Cocker pegged it on the 28th and my replacement got me a one hit wonder this year.

It's my good luck charm.

Never played this before but having a bash here.

Do you just PM a list of 15 celebs you think will croak and do they have to be in some kind of order

Also do murders and suicides count?

Suicides count and murders count as long as you aren't the murderer. Both score double points.

I'm really struggling with my short-list. 9 with serious health concerns and a few potential solos, but concerned the rest might just end up being old-timer filler. Will keep hunting for the next while and hope something happens before the end of the year.

I'm really struggling with my short-list. 9 with serious health concerns and a few potential solos, but concerned the rest might just end up being old-timer filler. Will keep hunting for the next while and hope something happens before the end of the year.

I've forgotten to make a list, I'm now panic googling because there are no doubt plenty of freebies to be had. Also, I have the age old quandary - do I drop the guys who are clearly perfectly fine but have been reported to be on the way out for months - and in one case more than two years?

My biggest quandry at the moment is two people (completely unrelated) who are both in fine health as far as I'm aware, but could be candidates for lets say "unnatural causes" bonus points. Neither are in imminent danger or anything, but I'm tempted to gamble on these two as I've now got my list up to 13.

I'm putting more effort into my own team this year - last year I hurried it in order to administer the whole thing. Squads starting to take shape nicely I think.

What excuse can I use?

Good work though fellah can't be an easy job.

Grimbo

Cheers.

Right, that's my list finalised, subject to any late breaking news before the years out. In other words, tonight I'll start wading through the entries so far and won't be stealing any of them.

Cheers.

Right, that's my list finalised, subject to any late breaking news before the years out. In other words, tonight I'll start wading through the entries so far and won't be stealing any of them.

My 2 best years in this have come when I wasn't running it. I never put in someone who I'd received on an entry, hadn't seen before, and had to look up, but I was swayed once by a flood of late entries for one person who was on my shortlist. You can get too much information sometimes.

My 2 best years in this have come when I wasn't running it. I never put in someone who I'd received on an entry, hadn't seen before, and had to look up, but I was swayed once by a flood of late entries for one person who was on my shortlist. You can get too much information sometimes.

That's kinda what ruined my list last year. I had all this info and tried my hardest not to steal any of it. So ended up choosing a team full of my previous years filler. That's why I've worked on a proper list this year and just let the entries build up in my inbox without opening them. Ideally I would have waited a bit longer still, but I'm probably as happy as I'm going to get for now.

Reckon a few of mine will snuff it before the end of the year, I should have a reserve list prepared just incase. Also highly doubt more than 3 or 4 of them will see 2017 so if none of them die before the starting line then I fully expect a lot of hits.

Archived