P&B Dead Pool 2016

Spain

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've really got to love a bit of a meltdown on the DP thread. Guarantee I will be the same when my selected former Canadian PM, pegs it in Dec and doesn't get a mention on any UK sites.

Meltdown? Moi?  :lol:

:P

So the fact that I picked someone that the Queen gave an MBE to before i knew she had cancer is a no pick? Maybe i should have picked Feek, that virtually nobody knew until Njord mentioned her then all jumped on the bandwagon.

So your argument is that you'd never heard of her until she got an MBE so she's not famous for being ill? Despite the fact she got the MBE for being terminally ill yet going on to set up a charity for people with the same terminal illness?

Simmer down petal.

So your argument is that you'd never heard of her until she got an MBE so she's not famous for being ill? Despite the fact she got the MBE for being terminally ill yet going on to set up a charity for people with the same terminal illness?

Simmer down petal.

But, but, this is p&b. Since when did we let mere facts get in the way of things?  :lol:

oh, and i prefer flower. 

He's quite clearly perfectly fine and is making up his illness to piss off P&Bers across the land. He's a total dicksplash.

But, but, this is p&b. Since when did we let mere facts get in the way of things?  :lol:

oh, and i prefer flower. 

I'll call you flower if she dies  ;)

Archived