Stirling v Annan

Should be a cracker. Can Stirling maintain their upward progress against the league leaders? A real pointer for the 2nd half of the season.

Stirling seem to have found how to score goals in recent games after a slow start to the season but remain prone to losing poor goals at the back. (0-0 likely now I've said that)

Personally I'm in hospitality on Saturday and getting my head shaved for charity after the game. Quiet day for me then. Rave On.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important game for us, need to win to maintain our climb up the League against an Annan team sitting top of the League. It will be a difficult game but I believe we can do it in what looks like game of the day in League 2. Hoping for a decent crowd at Forthbank for this clash of the giants :lol: .​

Prediction Albion 2 Annan 1 Graig Beattie to come on as sub and score the winner.

The game has been teed up a cracker.

Stirling's form (and play) over the past few months are night and day from the 1-1 draw earlier in the season. Back then we were a disjointed, jittery team, low on confidence and low in ideas. Now we have players running riot and a squad playing with real confidence.

Dae Ken whose worse youse or Clyde fans.... You win two games and its your year...enjoy the match fella and we will see who wins on the day

Actually we've only lost once in eight league games, but i know that we won't win by more than two goals and that we'll have to be at our best to beat you's.

Calm down, calm down. So much has changed since our last meeting, when uncle Nick was in charge. The league doesn't lie Annan on top for a reason. Albion have risen from the depths of oblivion and rightly feel they are are destine for the top. Our defence has tightened up, we are a cohesive unit and goals are coming from all forwards. Pitch should be in good nick. Hope for plenty sweat and snotters Stick my neck out and go for five goals plus.

Archived