Scottish Premiership Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Similarly, I would have voted for TRS but I abstained from voting this year as I was split for best poster on too many teams ie St Johnstone - TRS/Mizfit, Partick Thistle - Jagfox/P45, however with the benefit of hindsight it appears TRS' dab taunting was just a disgusting ploy to garner favour with us Dees as his admittance that he was "cosying up" to us and his apology to Utd fans proves.

In my eyes this is worse than Donald Trumps recent "Ban all Muslims" speech as a deliberate plan to win votes.

Horrendous behaviour.

I think you've got a valid point there now I come to think about it, the fucking little shite that he is.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similarly, I would have voted for TRS but I abstained from voting this year as I was split for best poster on too many teams ie St Johnstone - TRS/Mizfit, Partick Thistle - Jagfox/P45, however with the benefit of hindsight it appears TRS' dab taunting was just a disgusting ploy to garner favour with us Dees as his admittance that he was "cosying up" to us and his apology to Utd fans proves.

In my eyes this is worse than Donald Trumps recent "Ban all Muslims" speech as a deliberate plan to win votes.

Horrendous behaviour.

I wish I had voted for him as well now.

I think he may be Katie Hopkins and Donald Trump's love child.

I'd like to clarify that I was being tongue-in-cheek with my earlier comments. I detest Dundee United, I've attended numerous Dundee matches with my uncle and my name is on a brick at Dens Park. A sponsored Dens Park brick. I only want to 'cosy up' to the Dees because you have such an attractive fanbase. What more do you want from me?

Thanks for the initial support though, Dee Man and Biggie. I hope you can forgive me for wording things in an insensitive manner.

I'd like to clarify that I was being tongue-in-cheek with my earlier comments. I detest Dundee United, I've attended numerous

Dundee matches with my uncle and my name is on a brick at Dens Park. A sponsored Dens Park brick. I only want to 'cosy up' to the Dees because you have such an attractive fanbase. What more do you want from me?

Thanks for the initial support though, Dee Man and Biggie. I hope you can forgive me for wording things in an insensitive manner.

This gets worse.

Scum.

Sub-human scum.

Nobody forces you to read it.

You are one of those people who go there to get angry at what people are talking about. I go there to have a giggle and feel better.

I would rather be a bore than someone who goes looking for anger. Cheer up mun.

And just for clarification. The remuneration at sea is fantastic but that is only because the majority of the populous, ie greetin faced pussies like yersel, would not last a minute.

I don't get angry about the BRALT. It contains all the fucking idiots like yourself to one place. Im glad that you feel somewhat superior at sea, out away from society seems best for you.

I'd like to clarify that I was being tongue-in-cheek with my earlier comments. I detest Dundee United, I've attended numerous

Dundee matches with my uncle and my name is on a brick at Dens Park. A sponsored Dens Park brick. I only want to 'cosy up' to the Dees because you have such an attractive fanbase. What more do you want from me?

MorrisseyJesus.jpg

and TRS.

This gets worse.

Scum.

Sub-human scum.

When I say that I've attended 'numerous' Dundee matches, I mean that I have attended 3 or 4 Dundee matches throughout my life. And only when the kick-off time hasn't coincided with my beloved Saintees. It's sometimes just therapeutic to spread the love around.

I'm surprised I've been mentioned in here in any form, since I've spent less time on the forum than at any time since I've joined. Just shows there needs to be more Caley Jags posters on here making regular contributions.

When I say that I've attended 'numerous' Dundee matches, I mean that I have attended 3 or 4 Dundee matches throughout my life. And only when the kick-off time hasn't coincided with my beloved Saintees. It's sometimes just therapeutic to spread the love around.

giphy.gif

Whilst I admit that from most points of view checking the BRALT regularly could be pitiful, consider if you will a life of utter tedium aboard a ship where your working day consist of routines, watchkeeping routines. Consider then the discomfort of being battered by storm after storm for a great proportion of the year when the ground beneath your feet never stops moving and gravity is fluid from your perspective, giving these storms names does not make it better. Consider then the homesickness and the fact that you are working in one of the most hazardous environments on the planet.

Popping into the BRALT now and again for a wee bit of schadenfreude at the expense of the **** is not so bad from my point of view.

ETA the food, it's bad, f**k me sideways it's bad. It is pitiful, I welcome your pity for the food I have to put up with at work.

I made the right choice.

Archived